unlocking ending movies... question!

TOBY DA THUG

Ok am down to my last three movies and I cant use any of the characters to beat that dam azazel. so my plan was to keep playing an unlock them randomly.

but it seems that they wont unlock anymore! can anyone confirm they got the last of thier movies this way? or did you have to do it via the arena?

thanks

Azazel goes down with any character with one two, one three combo of punches as fast as you can make them. Just alternate between :xbut:+:ybut: and don't mind the damage to you. Don't stop alternating even when he's doing the move, you may be able to stop his move with this sort of a stragegy. You can also try landing more stronger punches and kick moves after you've done 2-3 of those combos and he's blocked them, because the strong moves can hit him.

You can also unlock them by playing online or any of the other modes. You don't even have to win, as mentioned, it's based off how long you're actually playing, as opossed to how often you win. So scenario mode is a great way to unlock all of them.

• 1 year later...