This is how you UNGLITCH Achiever!

YiazmatXII

So, we all know the "Achiever" achievement is broken. In fact, it had gotten me too.

I went about trying all sorts of ways to unglitch this stupid achievement, and have finally found a way to unglitch it! I have confirmed it works!

It seems the original glitch is to do with the "Rescue Gianna" quest, so I thought let's fight fire with fire, and it turns out that quest can actually unglitch it, and then glitch it to obtain the achievement before even completing the game.

Follow these steps:

1. Get yourself to at least Chapter 8.

2. Immediately head to Gianna near the South West part of Henderson.

3. Save her and talk to her.

4. Join a game in which the Gianna quest is incomplete.

5. Complete it.

If you keep repeating steps 4 and 5, the "Achiever" achievement adds 1 each time.

• 2 months later...
So, we all know the "Achiever" achievement is broken. In fact, it had gotten me too.

I went about trying all sorts of ways to unglitch this stupid achievement, and have finally found a way to unglitch it! I have confirmed it works!

It seems the original glitch is to do with the "Rescue Gianna" quest, so I thought let's fight fire with fire, and it turns out that quest can actually unglitch it, and then glitch it to obtain the achievement before even completing the game.

Follow these steps:

1. Get yourself to at least Chapter 8.

2. Immediately head to Gianna near the South West part of Henderson.

3. Save her and talk to her.

4. Join a game in which the Gianna quest is incomplete.

5. Complete it.

If you keep repeating steps 4 and 5, the "Achiever" achievement adds 1 each time.

Wish I would have known about this before I got rid of the game. I was only missing this achievement and the complete the game in co-op

• 1 month later...