Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to do campaign on insane today, I can start around 1pm GMT. Looking to do as much as possible. Arcade mode.

1 II Kazz II

Me and 3 friends will be on around 11.30am if you can make that. We are on wave 43 horde after that will are doing everything campaign insane/4-player/arcade/collectables till about 4-5pm .Give me a add if you want to join

Me and 3 friends will be on around 11.30am if you can make that. We are on wave 43 horde after that will are doing everything campaign insane/4-player/arcade/collectables till about 4-5pm .Give me a add if you want to join

Send me a message on XBL when you have completed your Horde stuff, and I'll be your 4th player for Insane, I can play till 5pm thats fine, longer if need be.

Looking for someone to go through the campagin with, i dont like doing it solo its better in co op umm id like to pick up all of the collectibles as well i havent beat the game yet so we can play on casual or whatever just msg me ill be on pretty much all day but i wont be able to talk

GT: Sp1Tt1n 1 3y3

Looking for help on finishing Horde mode, Wave 41-50.

Will host private match on any mode....was looking to play on Thrashball because it easily fortified...

Anyone will to play, please send me FR....

Going to set up in the next 30 minutes....

Thanks for the help, if interested.....

Okay, there is 3 of us now....any more takers???