Microsoft Please organize your KFL titles!

Delow317

Why isn't this listed under the Kinect Fun Labs App itself as another gadget? Who's lamebrain idea was this at MS for putting a Kinect Fun Lab game in the XBLA section instead?

Seriously get your ducks in a row MS! You guys can't organize anything if your life depended on it.

This needs to be put in the Kinect Fun Labs app with the other gadgets! Seriously, show some consistency for once guys..:mad:

Yep, lame isn't it? Just started this today as I've been meaning to get it done and deleted to save myself 500MB of HDD space. Gotta start Micro Labs Challenge too, and I'm hoping to hell it appears inside Fun Labs as I don't rememeber seeing it there before, but I have no idea how I'm going to play it if it's not there, short of deleting it, redownloading it and then using Quick Play....

Going back to how disorganised MS is - they also need to sort out their WP7 marketplace, as the alphabetical listing of Xbox Live games seems to have gone walkies! :rolleyes:

;5405711']Yep, lame isn't it? Just started this today as I've been meaning to get it done and deleted to save myself 500MB of HDD space. Gotta start Micro Labs Challenge too, and I'm hoping to hell it appears inside Fun Labs as I don't rememeber seeing it there before, but I have no idea how I'm going to play it if it's not there, short of deleting it, redownloading it and then using Quick Play....

Going back to how disorganised MS is - they also need to sort out their WP7 marketplace, as the alphabetical listing of Xbox Live games seems to have gone walkies! :rolleyes:

Hey man,

I know exactly what you mean about this disorderly ways MS files things. I don't remember it being this unorganized with the blades though? I was actually thinking Microsoft screwed up and put this game under XBLA titles when It should have been a Fun Labs gadget perhaps?

Did you finish Mars Rover? I heard it was one of the most difficult Fun Labs games there is.

Oh and yes, the Microlabs Challenge is found in the Kinect Fun Labs app! I just don't understand why Mars Rover is not. Your guess is as good as mine! :confused:

No, not finished it yet. Got 5/8 achievements I think, but only played it through twice so far. It's kind of entertaining, but I don't want to play it over and over. And yes it does take some practise to be able to complete it. At the moment I haven't been able to get through the first stage with no damage, so the max integrity achievement is going to be a bit of a pain...

Glad to hear Micro Labs is in the app, thanks for the confirmation!

Oh and the blades were pretty well organised, but then again you didn't have the variation of releases back then - it was pretty much just retail discs, XBLA and demos as I remember. No apps, no kinect, no Indie games.. ;)

;5407418']No' date=' not finished it yet. Got 5/8 achievements I think, but only played it through twice so far. It's [i']kind of[/i] entertaining, but I don't want to play it over and over. And yes it does take some practise to be able to complete it. At the moment I haven't been able to get through the first stage with no damage, so the max integrity achievement is going to be a bit of a pain...

Glad to hear Micro Labs is in the app, thanks for the confirmation!

Oh and the blades were pretty well organised, but then again you didn't have the variation of releases back then - it was pretty much just retail discs, XBLA and demos as I remember. No apps, no kinect, no Indie games.. ;)

Hey no problem, I noticed you were from the UK, and I'm from the states. Hopefully you will find MicroLabs in the Kinect Fun Labs app itself. I'd be surprised if there was a descrepency based on region. :)

Now I have another problem, I deleted all my apps and redownloaded them, just to see if it would make the dashboard run a little faster (It didn't) but now "Video Kinect" isn't showing up under "My Apps" anymore! They need to fix this because right now I can only access it from under "Browse Apps".

Weird huh?:confused:

Yup, pinning it is the only way I found to access it easily too. I use pins for all my arcade games though, so doesn't really bother me.

The only game I haven't pinned is Mars Rover, totally agree should be in the KFL app with all the other games! Bugs the hell out of me!

• 1 month later...