Official Bitching Thread

Pudmoney

One of the most stupidest things happened to me in "Infected" with the new weapons. The map was "stormfront" with snipers and the guy next to me became the first zombie. I was shooting at him and the game insta-lags for a split second and then I was the first zombie and he was human. (Humans had a sniper and akimbo pistols.) I get killed and everyone camps in the area where in domination at "A" where you go up the stairs and go through the straight path into the building. Anyways, I die and die until I get a throwing knife kill with only around ten seconds left. (I only had a throwing knife and pistol.)(Also, everyone was either camping down that straight path or in the far back.) About four or five more people become zombies and a guy goes on a 15 kill streak. Well zombies lost and I go about -15. I didn't rage quit, since I don't do that in "Infected" if I become the first zombie. :(

That map in Infected now screws over the first zombie so much. I didn't want to quit and make someone else suffer like I did.

*Same thing happened again today. (Talking about the first part.)

*When I killed someone as the first zombie I got stuck in the doorway and couldn't move.

*New Infected on Whiteout with new weapons I teleport into the water as a human and someone gets a kem strike.

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything in this game is bullshit.

Maps - Too cluttered and too much flank routes.

Shitty Spawns - Even on big maps they still spawns you too close to enemies to get spawn killed and flanked by a enemy spawns behind you.

No Headquarters - I loved capping the HQ since CoD 4.

No Theater

No scorestreaks just killstreaks - Encouraging camping and kill whoring. Whats the point of objectives if you only get rewarded and more xp for kills.

Most guns look ugly and camos look dull like MW3s - Bo1/2 had nice camos.

All guns are overpowered or too little health - Dying too fast

Iron sights are huge, ugly and obstructive

Graphics are too dull like MW3s - Black Ops 2 had better graphics and brighter/color.

Any gun can be bought by Squad Points soon as you get enough - Bullshit idea.

I like to rank up to unlock stuff and earn tokens through prestige or currency from Black Ops 1.

Weekly Operations replaced challenges - Bullshit move IW.

Campaign is not even worth playing - MW3 recycled with MW2s cutscenes.

Too slow paced for a CoD game - Campers everywhere in every corner or prone.

Quickscoping with quickdraw still exists from MW2 and MW3. I am sick of putting mags into kiddies first and they pull of a QS kill and they react before they even see me to look like I've walked into a kill area.

The developers made this game for camping and kill whoring - Id rather play BF4.

Back to Black Ops 2 for me.

Shitty Spawns - Even on big maps they still spawns you too close to enemies to get spawn killed and flanked by a enemy spawns behind you.

No Theater

No scorestreaks just killstreaks - Encouraging camping and kill whoring. Whats the point of objectives if you only get rewarded and more xp for kills.

Graphics are too dull like MW3s - Black Ops 2 had better graphics and brighter/color.

I like to rank up to unlock stuff and earn tokens through prestige or currency from Black Ops 1.

Quickscoping with quickdraw still exists from MW2 and MW3. I am sick of putting mags into kiddies first and they pull of a QS kill and they react before they even see me to look like I've walked into a kill area.

The developers made this game for camping and kill whoring - Id rather play BF4.

Here's a person that knows what he's talking about. Campaign wasn't that bad so far, but I haven't finished it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah this is the worst cod game i've ever played. it's like MW3 and BO2 had a baby. i would go into detail here but i'll save people time by saying it's the worst cod ever.

jesus i thought MW3 and BO2 were bad but they were somewhat tolerable.. this game is just...horrible.

cod devs have lost it...i honestly don't have high hopes for Treyarchs next cod game either. cod is such a shitty dead franchise they seriously need to quit making games.

What the hell is up with the underwater fights in mission 12? The first big fight the enemy was coming right to me really fast and firing like they had unlimited bullets. And now on the escape, its doing this crap again.

Game was alright till this point. But yeah, this game so much more fun, plays better, and looks better then BF4.

what a dimwitted thing to say. i might not be great at BF4 but it's definitely a cod killer. you look at bf4 vs ghosts and bf4 wins hands down.

Listen up ya bastard. My entire post was about the single player campaign. I don't give a damn about the MP in either game. In terms of SP, Ghosts is a better product in every way in my opinion. Read. Understand. Make intelligent comments.

I thought CoD games were known for their faultless servers. Very first game of extinction I play..just when we reach the final area I get disconnected. Thankfully joined back and got the achievements for escaping etc.

You got lucky. If that was me I would of been raging if I couldn't get back in the game.

No Theater

matchmaking is broken (yeah i like being put into the same game 50 fucking times. thanks IW for making my W/L shit.)

gun balancing is a fucking joke in this game. wait...what gun balance?

campers are everywhere. literally everywhere in every fucking corner, rooftop, and building. jesus christ camping seriously needs to be fixed. but the retarded cod devs don't care. they think camping is just another "playstyle"..yeah fucking right.

support streaks are more OP than assault. oracle, support squadmate, and the odin. good job IW i'm glad balance is your strong point in ghosts *not*.

I.E.D is a poor excuse for betties and claymores.

no flashbang or emp nades. except we get this half-assed "9-bang" and plus it temp disables sentries? the fuck is that garbage..

pistols and launchers don't have camos? what happen to that? also how come the knife doesn't get camos? is Treyarch the only ones to do ever do this?

camo challenges are generic as fuck and have no creativity in them. 20 slide kills? 100 lean kills? lol who fucking does that shit? also the point blank one gets me. yeah every gun is a "in-your-face-weapon". i guess i have to make run and gun classes for lmg's now...*facewall*.

commando lunge is still in this game. but i guess the dev's no longer care. they think getting knifed from 10 feet away is normal for cod yeah it's MW2 all over again... the knife either needs to be completely removed or work like it does in BF3 (1-hit stab in back. 2-hit slash in front).

it's baffling on how a knife can even kill a person in one slash in cod. (oh you cut my finger now i'm gonna die.) typical cod logic.

way too many perks. i'm glad they got rid of pro perks again but having 35 perks (yes i counted) is absolutely ridiculous. needs to be lowered to at least 15.

they need to limit how many perks you can equip. jesus man talk about over doing it..you can have like 6 perks on at once i think? idk all i know is it's ridiculous to have that many perks. they need to go back to the 3 perks only.

deadeye needs to go or get severely nerfed. who even thought this perk was a good idea? what's the next op perk in the next cod game gonna be? something that can see me constantly on the map/or through walls? a perk where you get infinite ammo? infinite health?

STOP WITH THIS OP PERK BULLSHIT IT KILLS THE FUCKING GAME!

this game is fucking garbage it's not even remotely funny. really i thought MW3 was bad..this game is just god awful. just shows devs no longer care about their product anymore. it's all about $$$.

Edited by burntt0ad

Listen up ya bastard. My entire post was about the single player campaign. I don't give a damn about the MP in either game. In terms of SP, Ghosts is a better product in every way in my opinion. Read. Understand. Make intelligent comments.
SP was ass in ghosts very predictable and boring. also if it's a better product why do people complain about the broken features in it?

also you said ghosts looks and plays better than BF4.

LOOKS AND PLAYS BETTER.. that's a fucking joke right there. frostbite 3 is step forward to how games should look. cod ghosts looks like something from 5 years ago. even on x1 it looks ugly.

Edited by burntt0ad

While I haven't noticed it to be as common in Ghosts I still have to say;

Quickscoping: Its just abusing the system to get an easy kill, you're not good or skilled for doing it, you're just ruining the game for people. Then again by listening to people on Mic in the game its clear these people don't play this game for fun anymore, its just become habit for them to wake up, role out of bed and play CoD all day before repeating the process the next day.

Also the SP was dull, really dull. Nothing but cliches and predictable story telling (I honestly feel sorry for anyone that didn't see Rorke coming back at the end...it so painfully obvious) Plus the whole game is only about 3 hours on Veteran. The dog was a pointless little gimmick that had no real impact on gameplay and there was no motivation to care about anyone, just a bunch of stock 2D characters running around in a poorly written 12 year old's wetdream.

Extinction is pretty fun so long as your team isn't a group on bumbling children (which 90% of the time it is)

So glad I'm not one of the idiots that spent money on this

Edited by WeirdCarrot

Yesterday I camped behind the statue on strike zone protecting the flag on "Domination". My dog got 3 - 4 kills and I got maniac. I run to find people and I see the flag I was protecting was being taking over. There was two guys on it and they shoot me. I kill them both, but then the ENTIRE rest of their team was ran past the truck and killed me. What's the possibility of that even happening?! :eek: The entire enemy team there on one flag. What was my teammates doing? Baking cookies?

* Getting in games in a row especially I game of Dom when my team had "8" and the other team has around "168". This happened around three more times in a row.....

* People killing me even though I shoot first. Yesterday I used an entire assault rifle clip into a guy using a pistol and somehow he wins even though I was shooting him first.

* The Maverick gun is **** me off. That gun is OP, I did try it by picking one off the ground. That gun is sick. Sadly, I'm not buying the dlc, since my policy is not to buy dlc for games I don't own.

* People camping in "Team Death match".

* In "Infected" how can people knife lunge me 5 - 10 feet away? When I try it rarely ever works. I was even in front of a guy yesterday and it still didn't work.

* I leave a game, because I want a new lobby, there's a clan, or people **** me off. I search for a new game and they place me in the same game.......

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

the new extinction map is impossible to beat

We managed to get into the 3rd area but the amount of scorpions and rhinos is way to high to defend against especially with these stupid hive locations withtout any cover

nice job infinity retardward

We made it through on the third try. Its tough but not "Impossible" ;)

How come on old small maps like DOME for example, or even RUST. You spawn and carry on. On these bigger style maps you get spawn killed instantly, Theres a ton of dead area on maps like WHITEOUT, CHASM, STONEHAVEN etc, but you still get instant death. Remember on the likes of KARACHI and PIPELINE and BLOCK , where there was certain areas of the map that nobody ever went to, and there were ideal for dropping care packages etc. Well why are there none here ? Thats why when I hear folks complain the maps are big I sigh, They are not big, they are tight and cluttered.