Orsen

So far in the past videos we have seen, you can have orgy's.... You can wear condoms... You can date women and.... men? Disgusting if your a man dating a man but Fable 2 supports gay marriage and that's their decision... You can get jobs and even be an assassin or henchmen... Fable pub games messed up and some people got a hell of alot of money through a glitch. That would be hella boring going through with a bunch of money and not earning it. You can buy property like markets, castles, houses, businesses, and "anything that you can enter" said Peter Molyneux. Customizable characters... Thats something I haven't learned about though. I know you can change hair styles and dye your hair and shit, but is it going to go deep like Oblivion? Or is it gonna be basic? That was just a lil info... But I have a question you can answer if you want.... In Fable 2 Peter said you could level up Blue(X) for Swordsmen, Yellow(Y) for Archery, and Red(B) for Magic. All around is Green(A). Now what are you going to be and why? A swordsmen? An archer? Or a magician?

Yeah I didn't make it a poll because of people wanting 2 of the 3. I myself will mainly level up Sword but definately Archer considering I get to bust a round bullet in a goblins ass.

I was wondering how the gun was coming into play. Do you know if it's going to genuinely be tied into Archer attributes? Or do you think it might be in a class of its own? This game is going in so many directions now, I don't even know what to expect. hahaha.

I was wondering how the gun was coming into play. Do you know if it's going to genuinely be tied into Archer attributes? Or do you think it might be in a class of its own? This game is going in so many directions now, I don't even know what to expect. hahaha.

i don't really know, but i would guess it would be connected to the archer abillities

Well the entire ranged attack system is put into one button, remember how Molyneux wanted "one button combat" ? So I am sure about the buttons for attacks.... But I'm not sure about the hotkey system. Now it has already been announced bows will not be in the game due to the "500 years later" storyline. Crossbows and Guns are pimp enough if ya ask me :grab

Yes you can be a girl or a guy.

I think is was the best decision Peter made for Fable 2. Because you're really opening up your potential audience there, I'm not saying women refuse to play male characters but it's a considerate addition to the increasingly larger female gamer population. Plus as you guys mentioned about partners, My girlfriend is actually quite liking the sound of picking up the second controller and pressing start to join my male hero with her female counterpart

I think is was the best decision Peter made for Fable 2. Because you're really opening up your potential audience there, I'm not saying women refuse to play male characters but it's a considerate addition to the increasingly larger female gamer population. Plus as you guys mentioned about partners, My girlfriend is actually quite liking the sound of picking up the second controller and pressing start to join my male hero with her female counterpart
I couldn't have said it better

Any word or rumors on the possible results to using the "intended" glitch in the Pub Games?

I wouldnt worry. either it is a real glitch or it is an intended glitch.

If you are worried then dont merge your fable character or start a new player in pub games and merge that one.

Personally I will just live with whatever consequences happen and deal with it

I wouldnt worry. either it is a real glitch or it is an intended glitch.

If you are worried then dont merge your fable character or start a new player in pub games and merge that one.

Personally I will just live with whatever consequences happen and deal with it

Im not worried in the slightest. I was hoping it would either get some bookies to rough you up and give you a few scars, or add a ton of evil points for you. Im just looking for some info on it.

So far in the past videos we have seen, you can have orgy's.... You can wear condoms... You can date women and.... men? Disgusting if your a man dating a man but Fable 2 supports gay marriage and that's their decision...

I'm personally happy there's gay marriage in fable 2, for once I can live out any curiosities without all the unnecessary pain :p is there also lesbian marriage? PLUS couldn't you flirt with men in the first game, I seem to remember making a male store clerk blush.