• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost All easter eggs. Call of the dead, Shagri-la, and moon. I am experienced with zombies, and I have a mic and communicate well. I will be free Tuesday April 17th at about 3 or 4 eastern and alot after that. Looking to get a group together or just join a group. Shangri-la is my top priority, seeing as how it REQUIRES 4 people and it's the longest. FR and message me about it and I'm down.

I'm looking to play some Zombies. I am online about any time of the day.

Preferences:

I like to play with 4 people (less makes it difficult).

Must have a mic (Communication is important).

If you need an extra person or wanna try to set up a party with me just hit me up with a message or friend request: xEPiCHaRdScoP3x

Zombies Records:

Kino Der Toten: Round 26

Five: Round 22

Ascension: 26

Call of the Dead:: 21

Shangri-La: 23

Moon: 22

I do have the classic WaW maps, but hardly play them online, therefore no score. Same for Dead Ops Arcade.

Thanks! :woop: :uzi:

I need all the Moon achievements as well as the pack a punched crossbow one and the kill the pentagon thief

I need the Moon achievements as well. Send me a FR? GT: Bobalue1

EDIT: Without DaSeeker25 as of yet (he's offline) I've got a party of 3 people for the Moon achievements. Anyone else that's interested send me a message, FR me, or post here.

The more the merrier!

Edited by Bobalue

I am looking for someone to do all the DLC's that know how to get all the achievements for them. I have 3 other people so only one is needed. If, interested hit me up on xbox live letting me know. We are planning on starting them within a week or so.

Im looking for 2 people to do moon achievements me and my friend just need ground controll and 1 giant leap, i could also use some help with the one with the scavenger, me and my friend would be willing to help with any of the achievements on any of the maps. If interested hit me up

GT- arcade201

Still looking to do all easter eggs.

I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend, but Next week I should be free everyday after 6 pm eastern time.

Message me saying "Zombies" and if you have a group but need someone, I'll join if I'm on live. Thanks guys!

GT:

Trippwao3

I am VERY familiar with the Call of the Dead and Moon maps.

Shangri la... I know it, but I've only played it solo so I'm not great at it. But I can kill zombies and cover your back.

I've failed with my friends to get the Call of the Dead easter egg and they gave up on me because we messed up the dials and radios a few times. We also tried to kill George and failed. I tried to kill George, after learning the map, and killed him in my first attempt (also grabbed the 10 kills with scavenger in the same game).

I only want to do moon if we can do the entire thing, but moon is probably my strongest map.

I am great at zombies now, but like I said, we couldn't get it right and they gave up on me, so I need a team to play with.

I communicate well and have a great connection so it should be virtually lag free.

My friends may be up to join if we can't find anyone, but they aren't reliable for achievements because they don't really play for achievements.... but they taught me how to play and they are awesome.

Also, I'm available for extended periods of time (next week after 6 pm or so) so I will NOT quit on you.

Edited by Trippwao3

Need 3 for the Shangri-La Easter egg. Add your name to this list, I will check back frequently, until I get it elsewhere, or the list fills. I will put 2 back ups, just in case, the mains are not on for the time set. (For those that need Moon easter egg, I can do that one with you if you help me with mine)

1. StA GeTWrEcKeD

Edited by StA GeTWrEcKeD
Update