Have you 1K'd a game more than once on a different profile?

Squalo FIN

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, when I ditched the old gamertag (cheevo whore) and started this one (pure fun / enjoyment!).

(Maybe ironic, but the ones I have maxed out a second time, are among my favorite games. :) )

Though I've done some games for friends, too, so including a couple other accounts, three or four times... Mass Effect 1 immediately comes to mind.

When I signed up to Live I didn't know I could turn an offline profile into a gamertag so I ended up completing CoD2 twice.

I had 960 on Dead Rising on my original tag. Was under the same impression that you were, so when I started my new tag, I had to do it all over again. The game is one of my favourites on 360 though, so I didn't mind.

I've completed Space Giraffe twice.

Yep, had another account with 45 1000s and I've redone some of them (like Call of Duty 4, World at War, Dirt 2, Resident Evil 5, Sega Megadrive Collection (I've completed this 5 times if you count the Genesis Collection + PS3 version), Wanted Weapons of Fate I've 1k'd 3 times, Hannah the Movie twice, TMNT, Avatar like 4 times, Fallout 3 PC 4 times, NBA Street Homecourt twice, Vegas 2 twice, Terminator Salvation twice.

Did Avatar 2/3 times and I know its not 1K'd but Dash of Destruction on XBLA :)

Have been tempted quite a few times to go 1K games again that I really enjoyed on another account since I like when achievements pop but if already done a game that is not there :(

Still never have done but maybe one day :)

I want to start a new account since this one's fucked thanks to games like SBK 08 NA and DJ Hero. As well as that Aquazone shite.

There are some games on this one I couldn't be fucked to re-do though, like Bad Company 2 and DiRT 2 (since I've done it 3 times already) and some I can't re-do since the servers are offline now (NBA Homecourt and LOTR: Conquest.)

I fancy starting again and just going for 100% completion on games I actually enjoy. I'm well over the gamerscore whoring phase. The only thing stopping me really is the fact this gamertag is gold until 2012.