Frozen Alien Easter Egg

Ghost Illusions

why are you looking on the gta forums if you dont want spoilers? People with common sense will play through the game without coming on here..

Probably because spoilers here are not allowed....

People with common sense will do both so they enjoy and don't miss achievements. It's exceedingly easy to add "Possible Spoilers" to a title, or just not post them in the title and just in the thread, i can see a spoiler title a mile off, i know there is alien stuff already, so therefore i am not going to be reading any thread titled with that, for this i didn't get a choice of clicking it was just in my face.

Now go check some rules and start trying to make the forum a better place rather than telling people they need common sense not to come here before finishing when that is not the case what so ever.

People with common sense will do both so they enjoy and don't miss achievements. It's exceedingly easy to add "Possible Spoilers" to a title, or just not post them in the title and just in the thread, i can see a spoiler title a mile off, i know there is alien stuff already, so therefore i am not going to be reading any thread titled with that, for this i didn't get a choice of clicking it was just in my face.

Now go check some rules and start trying to make the forum a better place rather than telling people they need common sense not to come here before finishing when that is not the case what so ever.

how is a forzen alien a spoiler? its an easter egg...

Really? This is found during the PROLOGUE. THE PROLOGUE. It's hardly a "spoiler".

how is a forzen alien a spoiler? its an easter egg...

My thoughts exactly..... It's a freakin' easter egg.

Edited by tigersrule