Just passed my driving test! Woo!

R a z z a

Just thought i'd share that i have just passed my test :) It took me three attempts and i have finally done it yay! You can use this thread to inform us if you have passed lately or failed and the reason for it :) Thanks!

Congrats!

I'm starting my lessons in the next few weeks, been waiting a couple months for my Provisional to come through though :/

im not sure if use have this system, but we have the learners system, which is u have be atleast 16, and someone with there full lisence has to be in the passengers seat. and to get ur learners u have to do a test witch is 45 multiple choice questions.

u have to do (i think) 120hours driving, and be on ur learners for a year to go for ur provisionals

I passed mine 5 years ago. I managed to fail a whopping 5 times before finally passing. Its not that I was bad throughout, its just that I got 1 major (automatic fail) on each test.

I could've passed on my second attempt, but the examiner took me round some tight corner with zero visibility on a rainy day, and just my luck another car was coming my way meaning I had to swerve/break sharply. This was about 5 mins from the end. I had waited 4 months for this test BTW. After that I kinda lost hope a bit and failed another 4 times!!

The examiner was like "The test is now over, I'm sorry you HAVEN'T passed" everytime. Those words bore into my soul each time I heard them.

Just thought i'd share that i have just passed my test :) It took me three attempts and i have finally done it yay! You can use this thread to inform us if you have passed lately or failed and the reason for it :) Thanks!

Haha took me 3 attempts too =P Doesn't mean we're bad drivers, tests are just stupid! I passed on the 13th October 2009 =]

Good Job :)...........im gonna take mine in 3 weeks. If you dont pass the first time do you have to wait or can you go the next day?