Official NFL Thread

Creech

I don't want to say anything.....but.....Come on Kap.

EDIT: Bet Foxxy is wishing he had the Packers now. :dance:

Yeah, I mean the Eagles would have been ideal. Packers and the 49ers were both dominate teams compared to the Eagles. You cannot tell me with a straight face though that the first half went fair in terms of penalties. I never complain about penalties, because usually they even themselves out. But I mean cmon? We got called a 15 yrd penalty for hitting our helmet up against Boldins helmet? When the Niners did that all game and they used it as advertisements for TV. And that first late hit call on Mitchel was an awful call. Even the announcers and the halftime crew were saying the 49ers set the tone with the refs in the first half. And lets not forget the 49ers picking up and slamming Luke Kuechly down on the ground like 10 seconds after the whistle and no call.

Overall, I believe, no biases at all, that the Niners set the tone with lopsided calls from the refs in the first half. It brought our momentum down and we just beat ourselves in the second half. We didn't play a good game at all after halftime and it costed us the game. Good game, grats on going to the championship. I still hate Kaepernick though.

EDIT: We will come back next year with some offensive weapons and return even better. 12-4 season? Second seed? We're just getting started. :p

Edited by Foxxy kyle

It went both ways though, because that roughing the passer call that Newton got was HORSEshit.

I agree that was a bad call. But one call our way after how many no-calls on the Niners in the first half? Panthers had our dirty moments but nothing compared to the Niners today. At what point is Boldin going to get penalized? I am about sick a tired of damn Anquan Boldin who seemingly is never penalized, despite how dirty he has played recently. Even the announcer said he is sick of him, and he has really turned into quite the douchebag since he left the Ravens.

Yeah, I mean the Eagles would have been ideal. Packers and the 49ers were both dominate teams compared to the Eagles. You cannot tell me with a straight face though that the first half went fair in terms of penalties. I never complain about penalties, because usually they even themselves out. But I mean cmon? We got called a 15 yrd penalty for hitting our helmet up against Boldins helmet? When the Niners did that all game and they used it as advertisements for TV. And that first late hit call on Mitchel was an awful call. Even the announcers and the halftime crew were saying the 49ers set the tone with the refs in the first half. And lets not forget the 49ers picking up and slamming Luke Kuechly down on the ground like 10 seconds after the whistle and no call.

Overall, I believe, no biases at all, that the Niners set the tone with lopsided calls from the refs in the first half. It brought our momentum down and we just beat ourselves in the second half. We didn't play a good game at all after halftime and it costed us the game. Good game, grats on going to the championship. I still hate Kaepernick though.

EDIT: We will come back next year with some offensive weapons and return even better. 12-4 season? Second seed? We're just getting started. :p

It went both ways though, because that roughing the passer call that Newton got was HORSEshit.

THIS. Also the pass interference NO CALL on Davis and the refs almost blew Davis TD as well.

Easy to paint it one sided....the refs did a shit job today, but it def was NOT one sided.

THIS. Also the pass interference NO CALL on Davis and the refs almost blew Davis TD as well.

Easy to paint it one sided....the refs did a shit job today, but it def was NOT one sided.

I wouldn't say they almost blew Davis' touchdown. They just did a review and were wrong, happens all the time. I find it strange you guys are saying the calls were not one sided to be honest. I thought it was pretty obvious, especially in the first half, I am not saying it was an unfair win, but it set momentum in the Niners favor no doubt. You guys even had 12 guys on the field at one point and there was no call.

This is like worst case scenario for a Rams fan.

Two divisional rivals in the NFC Championship? Fuck that.

I don't even know who the lesser of two evils would be in this matchup.

Now I have to be an AFC fan. Except I absolutely can't root for the Cheatriots. I mean Patriots.

This is like worst case scenario for a Rams fan.

Two divisional rivals in the NFC Championship? Fuck that.

I don't even know who the lesser of two evils would be in this matchup.

Now I have to be an AFC fan. Except I absolutely can't root for the Cheatriots. I mean Patriots.

Root for the Broncos! Go Manning! I honestly hope both of the NFC teams lose at some point. I can't stand the fan base of either team, and I hate the 49ers altogether.

I wouldn't say they almost blew Davis' touchdown. They just did a review and were wrong, happens all the time. I find it strange you guys are saying the calls were not one sided to be honest. I thought it was pretty obvious, especially in the first half, I am not saying it was an unfair win, but it set momentum in the Niners favor no doubt. You guys even had 12 guys on the field at one point and there was no call.

Yet the call was still wrong....

Oh yeah about the 12 men in the huddle:

Referee Carl Cheffers said after the game that he saw the same thing the FOX cameras showed the entire country. But he said he had not yet marked the ball ready for play, so there was no penalty.

SOURCE

Darn was pulling for the Panthers to win it. Now I need Kapper Dapper to get smacked by the Hawks and all will be well.

Odds are the Niners will get their ass beat....Hard to win in Seattle.

Root for the Broncos! Go Manning! I honestly hope both of the NFC teams lose at some point. I can't stand the fan base of either team, and I hate the 49ers altogether.

My favorite part about Kapernick's TD:

http://sinfl.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/colin-kaepernick-steals-cam-newton-superman-celebration.jpg?w=600&h=425

Yet the call was still wrong....

Oh yeah about the 12 men in the huddle:

SOURCE

Fair enough, even with that though, I don't see any way somebody can argue that the refs were fair in the first half. SO many no-calls on the Niners, and the Panthers got called for ridiculous game changing 15 yrd penalties that shouldn't have been called. There was a few bad calls that favored the Panthers, but it was nothing game changing and it doesnt even compare. It was to the point where the announcers and the halftime guys pointing it out.

My favorite part about Kapernick's TD:

http://sinfl.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/colin-kaepernick-steals-cam-newton-superman-celebration.jpg?w=600&h=425

Hahaha. It doesnt fit him though. He isn't near as talented as Newton. Clever on his part, but just another reason for me to hate Kaepernick. :p

Hes classless, just like Boldin, and the Niner fanbase(not you :p).

Fair enough, even with that though, I don't see any way somebody can argue that the refs were fair in the first half. SO many no-calls on the Niners, and the Panthers got called for ridiculous game changing 15 yrd penalties that shouldn't have been called. There was a few bad calls that favored the Panthers, but it was nothing game changing and it doesnt even compare. It was to the point where the announcers and the halftime guys pointing it out.

Hahaha. It doesnt fit him though. He isn't near as talented as Newton. Clever on his part, but just another reason for me to hate Kaepernick. :p

Hes classless, just like Boldin, and the Niner fanbase(not you :p).

Yeah talent wise it's not even close. Don't think I forgot the suckfest he was earlier in the year.

Bottom-line the Niners Def had 2 plays on the one and allowed 3 points. They also had a crucial interception after the worst call of the game.

With out those 3 plays the Panthers win. So trying to take away from the Niners win is just sour grapes. Pretty sure a good chunk of the Panthers secondary was "classless". Don't worry I'll be complaining about something next week.

I much as I don't like Newton, I thought it was pretty douchey of Kaepernick to do. Especially that early on, since it really would have come back to bite him, had the Panthers come back and Newton kissed his bicep in the endzone.

That would of sucked....Bowman did it too.

Edited by Carmona

I much as I don't like Newton, I thought it was pretty douchey of Kaepernick to do. .

Well you got to expect doucheyness from a douche. :p

Bottom-line the Niners Def had 2 plays on the one and allowed 3 points. They also had a crucial interception after the worst call of the game.

Worst calls of the game belongs to that first penalty of the game. The unnecessary roughness penalty on either Munnerlyn or mitchell. You guys scored because of that. Then you scored again because of another call for us putting our helmet up on Boldin's. Boldin did it back numerous times during the game, and it was only used as an advertisement on TV.

So trying to take away from the Niners win is just sour grapes.

I dont meant to take away from the Niners' win. We beat ourselves at the end. Its just if the game was called fairly in the first half, the momentum could have shifted to either side and we never will have known how the outcome would have came out. Momentum plays a HUGE part in playoff games, and the refs pretty much gave it to the Niners as soon as the Panthers opened out playing some solid football. We should have overcame the bad calls, and played better in the second.

Pretty sure a good chunk of the Panthers secondary was "classless".

Hard hitting is not classless. Some players did some classless stuff at the end, but the frustration has to set in when the Niners can commit numerous unnecessary roughness acts and get no penalties. Boldin should have had at least 2 or 3, 15 yrd penalties for unnecessary roughness and that's not including his "helmet headbutts" that were the same thing we got called 15yrds for. Did we forget all about Kuechly being body slammed a solid 7-10 seconds after the whistle blew? And no call was made somehow.

Well you got to expect doucheyness from a douche. :p

Worst calls of the game belongs to that first penalty of the game. The unnecessary roughness penalty on either Munnerlyn or mitchell. You guys scored because of that. Then you scored again because of another call for us putting our helmet up on Boldin's. Boldin did it back numerous times during the game, and it was only used as an advertisement on TV.

I dont meant to take away from the Niners' win. We beat ourselves at the end. Its just if the game was called fairly in the first half, the momentum could have shifted to either side and we never will have known how the outcome would have came out. Momentum plays a HUGE part in playoff games, and the refs pretty much gave it to the Niners as soon as the Panthers opened out playing some solid football. We should have overcame the bad calls, and played better in the second.

Hard hitting is not classless. Some players did some classless stuff at the end, but the frustration has to set in when the Niners can commit numerous unnecessary roughness acts and get no penalties. Boldin should have had at least 2 or 3, 15 yrd penalties for unnecessary roughness and that's not including his "helmet headbutts" that were the same thing we got called 15yrds for. Did we forget all about Kuechly being body slammed a solid 7-10 seconds after the whistle blew? And no call was made somehow.

The jawing after every play is classless. The Niners hit hard too. I'm not that dumb so please don't insult me. You have to let players play...they are going to jaw. It happens in every game. EVERYONE does it.

And yeah....a play in the first quarter is more important then a horrible roughing the passer call in the 4th quarter on a sack on third down. The drive was over and the refs gave the Panthers new life....seriously....you are trying to debate that.

Of course those 2 stops on the goaline were meaningless....it's not like those points would of made a difference.

The jawing after every play is classless. The Niners hit hard too. I'm not that dumb so please don't insult me. You have to let players play...they are going to jaw. It happens in every game. EVERYONE does it.

I am not talking about anybody running their mouths. I have Steve Smith on my team. :p He is the king of talking trash, talking trash is perfectly acceptable in my eyes. Anquan boldin shoved people on their butts more than once in this game well after the whistle. And I am not sure where I insulted you, but you should know I did not mean to. In the scheme of things despite our favorite football teams its not like I don't like you or anything.

And yeah....a play in the first quarter is more important then a horrible roughing the passer call in the 4th quarter on a sack on third down. The drive was over and the refs gave the Panthers new life....seriously....you are trying to debate that.

Does it matter which quarter? You guys got 6 points on 3rd down bad calls that put you into field goal range when you should have been punting. That was game changing. They set the tone early. I am not defending the late hit call at all, it was a bad call. But it didn't resort to anything game changing

Of course those 2 stops on the goaline were meaningless....it's not like those points would of made a difference.

They did. No question the Niners defense played great. Like I said, we beat ourselves. We needed to overcome to momentum that was handed to the Niners early. We let the frustration get to us. We are really just arguing about nothing here to be honest. If you don't think the game was called largely in the Niners favor overall, I am not going to say you are wrong, but it does make me scratch my head, a lot. I just wish we would know how it would have turned out in a game with different NFL referees, ones that knew the rules of football, and called fair calls, on both sides of the football.

In the two or three years I have been posting in this thread, I have maybe complained about bad refs 3 or 4 times, and I think only one other time for a Panthers game. I did this time, not because I am a die-hard Panther fan, but because I feel the calls possibly lost the Panthers the game early. ONE bad call that resorts in points can affect the outcome of the game tremendously, because we will never know what would have happened if the call was called by the book; 49ers got two or three of those calls. If the game was called fairly in the first half, would the Panthers have came out in the second and played better than they did? We will never know now and its a shame.

I know most of you are going to hate me for it, BUT :D

GO 49ers!!! I really hope they will get second chance to win the superbowl after last years los.

Perhaps they can use their twelfth man to make it there, looks like they got a good start yesterday against Carolina. We all know the Niners 12th man is much more powerful than the Hawks 12th man.

1544942_3797530193548_1161749812_n.jpg

Sorry Carmona, had to do it...:p

Now I know why the Hawks fans have been calling the Niners classless now for years. Even though I am cheering for the Broncos to win the Superbowl, GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Edited by Foxxy kyle