"Ka-Boom" Achievement Will Not Unlock

xthewhiterabbit

I've just done this achievement and also had problems with it not unlocking. The game seems to be a bit funny about what it counts as blowing up an enemy as by the time it unlocked for me I'd killed way more than 10. Found the best place to get it was the outpost and black station levels as they're two levels in a row full of enemies who often drop grenades and close quarters combat allowing for easy kills. It eventually unlocked at the end of black station for me.

I did it on Frontline, but I started in the little room after crossing under the bridge and climbing the ladder on the Nazi side.

Blew out the light and took out the two guys chatting, then took out the guy who is patrolling and his two mates who come to check up on him (5). Restocked granades from the bodies and the small locker in the back right hand corner in the room with the second lamp and the stairs.

Proceed up to the tunnel and turn left back towards the bridge. Threw granades onto the bridge at the 10 or so guys there and finished the stragglers off with weapons. Head out onto the bridge and up onto the gantry to restock with grandes, there are 5 in amo boxes on the gantry.

Return up the tunnel and blow out the lamp just before the trigger point for the trolly. Hide behind the scaffold and wait for the trolly to pass then follow it until it stops and lob a granade under it. (I'm not sure if these two count, but it makes a big bang ;) ). Restock again from the various bodies.

Back up the tunnel to the area with the Red hostages and finish by killing guys in this area without having to worry about the trolly.

HTH.

I did it at the beginning of Frontline. I just chucked a grenade into the open truck where the guy with the loud speaker is shouting. Just an FYI... I did it by reloading the last checkpoint. It took me about 6 or 7 reloads but I got within ten minutes of trying.