Is "Over-Achiever" still glitched?

TealPavelski

• 1 month later...

Yeah I completed this game over the weekend from start to finish and can confirm that this is still "Glitched" ....

20/03/2011

Shame really! I have the full 1000 points on the other two car games and was hoping to complete the trilogy lol

• 2 weeks later...

Started the game after a long break to grab the last few cheevos and got a 250k (around) update. I was like OMG please be the Over Achiever fix... but nope... *sigh* got the last cheevo (spark plugs I some how missed one) and nothing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got this game from eBay, of course it wasn't the right version either, so I'm working on fixing that, but this sucks. I really don't want another unfinished game on my list.

Where can we complain about this?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a 2nd person on TA that got it on 1/10/12. Looking at both gamertags both have the achievement in natural progression where it should be without anything else looking hacked?

edit: Nevermind... the 2nd person on TA definitely hacked it (BMWConny)... he got it in 2010...

My vote is for cheat, and it's KC JUGGALO 420, for anyone else that wants to check. It's not blatantly obvious that he's a cheat though. One thing that does look questionable is starting and completing all of the Elder scrolls including the Shivering Isles in one day.

That is technically possible to do... It used to say 10 - 15 hours for just the main quest if you played with a guide and never deviated from the main storyline.

Edited by duckydan

• 1 month later...

I finished the game today and it did not unlock and for a 1hr or 2 i was drivein round Collectin up the lightning strikes and unlockin paint and car parts etc... i think it was a red one i pick up and unlock more paint and Achiever pop up, so i dont no if u need to Collect up the lightning strikes or its v slow at popin up, i all so read do the last Gold Star at the end when u have done all the others 20 achievements and it will pop up with Big City! Best of the Best.

• 2 weeks later...
I finished the game today and it did not unlock and for a 1hr or 2 i was drivein round Collectin up the lightning strikes and unlockin paint and car parts etc... i think it was a red one i pick up and unlock more paint and Achiever pop up, so i dont no if u need to Collect up the lightning strikes or its v slow at popin up, i all so read do the last Gold Star at the end when u have done all the others 20 achievements and it will pop up with Big City! Best of the Best.

So you're saying you got it while collecting the score tokens after finishing the game? Do you know what your score was when you got it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm calling BS since it's not listed in his 100% games list on the x360a profile.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...