Xbox360 75% Games on Demand sale, did you buy any?

starmaker69

Did anyone buy any of the games from the on demand sale? and what was your reason?

I bought Bomberman and Conan tonight, both completely offline game, i wanted Bomberman because of how challenging the game is for achievements, Conan it has a good RPG feel to it :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought Ghost Recon as well as Kameo. I've been eager to play a Ghost Recon game, since I'm a big fan of the Rainbow Six series and both series share strong similarity. Kameo have been in my mind since I played the demo and got hooked. I love the variety of characters that you can play as and the atmosphere in the game, which made me buy the game.

no and it was two fold....

#1. The games sucked.....hardcore. No desire to play any of them.

#2. The whole GonD just doesn't make sense for me. I can go to my local gamestop..but any of those games on a disc and then sell them on ebay and re-coup at least half of my money.

I understand some area's dont have access to these games, so I can see buying them then...but not an issue for me.

Bought Conan,Alone in the Dark and Prince of persia. Conan is cool and prince of persia is amazing i wish i had bought it sooner. I had played one previously on playstation 2, but back then i didn't like it at all.

Alone in the dark is an extreme challenge for my patience. I had low expectations, but the game still managed to surprise me. I have to force myself to play it just to see what happens next in the story which seems to be ok. Controls are terrible.

Edited by Mutalus

No Bomberman? that is surprising, seeing none decided to give a go, since its so cheap to get lol. Bomberman isn't the best game, but it is a alright game, only issue with the game i think i will have is finding people online to play with, and maybe i should of got Price of Persia instead.. and glad to see so many like underrated Alone in the Dark, i enjoy that game a lot and already got it..