New Money Glitch GUIDE!!!!

ViKTiM

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, anyone able to gift me one of the cars? I barely have any money left, and I need to go back to Europe to buy the German cars (2 million CR to change regions now).

I'll be on live most of the weekend. My GT is lolwithtim. Thanks :)

hey, i figured it out, so i can gift cars for a while! send fr to gt: its4teh

Sent you a message and friend request.

EDIT: Nevermind, a friend already gifted me the cars I needed.

Edited by JuCaMo

to loveablecrazee and vinnykid, sent fr. can't gift cars who aren't friends (which i think is kind of dumb). i can keep going for a while, but my gold will run out this weekend...unless, there's anyone who wants to help me with that ;) i'll keep going, maybe we can hash out a plan for that million online credit achievement?

Hi, i havnt started this game yet and i will be off LIVE till the 16th july. If i start playing this now could ijust do the car glitch once to get the money and then continue using the same profile to finish the game or will it take the money away from me when i go to update?

Hi, i havnt started this game yet and i will be off LIVE till the 16th july. If i start playing this now could ijust do the car glitch once to get the money and then continue using the same profile to finish the game or will it take the money away from me when i go to update?

You don't lose any of the money when you go to the update, you can also take more glitched cars through the update and have them work on the updated versions.

You don't lose any of the money when you go to the update, you can also take more glitched cars through the update and have them work on the updated versions.

Thanks for confirming, i took a chance and done the glitch and have started my career. I just didnt want the game to shaft me after the update.

• 3 weeks later...

Argh, I don't understand! I've done everything exactly as described, and pretty much in sync with the video but my Scion is still worth 4,500 CR!

Edit: I really can't get this to work for some reason. If any of you are willing to send me one it would be much appreciated! I'll keep trying, and if I get it to work I'll make a few and gift them.

GT = ABIGG0AT (the 'o' is a zero)

Edited by Abiggoat

• 2 weeks later...