Annoying people on xbox live

Akuza

So me and a friend where messing around during a game and a guy took it that we werent playing properly as our k/d was like 4 - 23...

So I got a message .. Saying "leave please" .. So I replied... "why" and I got the response "coz yo sh!t"....

So the next game started... And he soon shut up as we both started playing properly gaining twice as many kills as he did getting the last kills ..

It just annoys me how people will concept how "good" you are at a game from 1 game ... Horrific..

Anyone else had an experience like this?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has happened to me a couple of times not many, I'm usually more than capable of getting twice as many kills as deaths in the majority of FPS games but from time to time I either mess around with my friends or just happen to fall behind.

I remember once I was messing with a friend for some fun, there was only us (two) and another whilst the other team was almost full. Instead of playing to our full potential we messed around and the other guy sent me a message about it all. Funnily enough he hadn't helped the team out much as he still had more deaths than us two put together.

Edit: I fuck around and play, if that makes sense.

Edited by AmbaLaBamba

So me and a friend where messing around during a game and a guy took it that we werent playing properly as our k/d was like 4 - 23...

So I got a message .. Saying "leave please" .. So I replied... "why" and I got the response "coz yo sh!t"....

So the next game started... And he soon shut up as we both started playing properly gaining twice as many kills as he did getting the last kills ..

It just annoys me how people will concept how "good" you are at a game from 1 game ... Horrific..

During a game of what? You never said what you were playing.

And well I can understand where the guy is coming from. Of course I wouldn't really message someone over it but it grinds my gears when I get someone on my team that goes 2 and 20. Of course if it's black ops and then next round they are on the other team I'm very happy. LOL! Then of course if they come back and own my ass then I'm all like 'what the hell were you doing when you were on my team!?!?'

People who ragequit when you win, I've only had it happen to me 3 times during Blazblue, but its annoying as hell as its normally the really high leveled people, who when you beat, gives you loads of XP at the end.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but arn't you suppose to be playing in a private match if you want to mess around?

Technically yes, I don't know what game they were playing but if its Halo, everyone messes around in that and actually don't go for the wins, just kills, games like capture the flag/bomb are never played properly.

Plus, if they've paid for live and the game, let them do what they want with it.. just leave them neg fb, don't tell them to leave as obviously no one's gonna do that.

Edited by TakahashiDemon

I hate it when people say 'it's just a game'.

Of course it's a game, but the only reason I am playing a game is to have fun. If I'm constantly losing because my team mates/co-op partners are being dickheads, then I won't enjoy the game. If was playing charades and my partner was just tea-bagging my dog, when he was supposed to be describing 'Good Will Hunting', I would not be amused. You, in an online sense, tea-bagged his dog.

So, next time when you want to be a little cunt, go and set up a private match so you and your friends can hold hands and giggle until you feel satisfied.

I'm pretty laid back so I don't particularly mind someone having a low score (even if they're hindering the team a little) unless it's blatantly purposeful, that winds me up no end. Everyone can have a bad game now & then though.

Obviously gaming is different than work but I feel the same approach ultimately applies; If you're not even attempting to contribute to the team goals, then you shouldn't be there!

We were playing call of duty mw2!

To be quite Frank we shouldn't have to leave ... The guy had just as many deaths and kills as I did in that same game .. But yet it was our fault he couldn't kill them?

I think that's passing the blame really..

I pay for live.. And if I wanna mess around .. I should be able to..

Some people, like me, are just plain shit at MP FPS. Where does that leave me? Am I not entitled to play online because I am not deemed good enough?

Personally, I hate people who fuck about and clearly aren't playing. I don't mind if people are shit (worse than me) but I do mind when they are dicks and start killing their own team, or clearly not helping the team out.

I also hate tit for tat killing. I kill you entirely by accident (as can happen in Griffball from time to time) and then the player singles you out for revenge.

All people have is that 1 game to base your skill off of. 85% of the time you're getting teamed up with people you've never played with before, and if 2 people on the team are going 4-20 then everyone has a right to say you suck because that game you showed that you aren't that good.

So, next time when you want to be a little cunt, go and set up a private match so you and your friends can hold hands and giggle until you feel satisfied.

Awww, someone is mad. Don't act like a 9yr old with the name calling.

OT: I play however I feel like playing. Whether my team likes it or not.

Edited by Gackt

Awww, someone is mad. Don't act like a 9yr old with the name calling.

OT: I play however I feel like playing. Whether my team likes it or not.

Mad about what? It didn't happen to me. I'm simply proffering the correct opinion - emotions do not come into it.

Why do you always try to troll topics away from their original point? Seems like a sad hobby you have.

Yeah these types people are really annoying on Live.

Oh wait...

Guy has every reason to ask you to leave if you're ruining his enjoyment.

This.

There's nothing fun about having one guy on your team ruin your match. 4-23 is atrocious...you had to have been killing yourself or something to get that many deaths and that few kills.

Sorry but if we are playing TDM and you and a friend are tea bagging each other I think he has a point to ask you to leave.

I play with some guys who get all bent out of shape if you are just messing around on his team.

While I agree with most of what you said this is a bit harsh...you can give us your opinion with out being suck a dick. Seems like you are starting to be a real troll on these forums...ease up and stop being so angry.

Edited by Carmona

I think the annoying people on XBL would have to be the randoms that sent you weird stuff. Once in a while they can be funny, but a majority of the time I find them annoying :/ I usually end up blocking communications but sometimes they continue sending the same crap from another account which gets extremely annoying. >_<

I hate it when people say 'it's just a game'.

Of course it's a game, but the only reason I am playing a game is to have fun. If I'm constantly losing because my team mates/co-op partners are being dickheads, then I won't enjoy the game.

SNIP

lol i love this, and its so true. sometimes when you see kids constantly go like -25 (3-4 games in a row), its like "damn are you even having fun bro?". i mean nobody wants to sit there and die all die do they? i find it hard to believe they are "ok" with wasting away their day away by getting the living shit kicked out of them on XBL. lulz, especially since you know others are having fun at YOUR expense (I.E killing you).

I think the annoying people on XBL would have to be the randoms that sent you weird stuff. Once in a while they can be funny, but a majority of the time I find them annoying :/ I usually end up blocking communications but sometimes they continue sending the same crap from another account which gets extremely annoying. >_<

Someone clearly has stalkers!