Episode 3 is available.. but no achievements on xbox.com

so I just started it again because it read 16/24 so I thought it was updated, which it was not. I redownloaded my profile and now I cant sign in. It says there is an error. why cant they just post these ahead of the release date? why cause so many issues? it also ruins the experience, I already annoyed at playing this episode since im going to play chapter one for a third time

Edited by Dan Sabia

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like many others, mine too reads 16/16 but when I open up the list it reads 24/24. Ugh.

The whole deleting and recoverimg your profile is new to me because I've never had this issue with a game. How would you get credit for the achievement when I've already "gotten" it so to speak?

Like many others, mine too reads 16/16 but when I open up the list it reads 24/24. Ugh.

The whole deleting and recoverimg your profile is new to me because I've never had this issue with a game. How would you get credit for the achievement when I've already "gotten" it so to speak?

once you delete your profile the achievements will be reset. you just have to unlock them again.

once you delete your profile the achievements will be reset. you just have to unlock them again.

This is a stupid question but I'm assuming that only these achievements will be reset because they're not on Xbox.com at the moment correct?

When I delete my profile, the achievements and 100 GS are all that will go?

This is a stupid question but I'm assuming that only these achievements will be reset because they're not on Xbox.com at the moment correct?

When I delete my profile, the achievements and 100 GS are all that will go?

That is correct. Just make sure you only delete your profile, not profile and items.

Much thanks for the answer.

I don't even think you need to delete your profile. When The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 had this same issue, I just downloaded my profile, and it overwrote itself, so to speak. I still kept all my game data, it only reset the Episode 3 achievements.

In the past this site only added DLC achievements after they were up on xbox.com, so when I saw the "DLC Added" on the sidebar of the main page, I assumed everything was good to go. I'm guessing I wasn't the only person who made this assumption.

Your assumption would be correct, as I too thought the same thing.

In the past this site only added DLC achievements after they were up on xbox.com, so when I saw the "DLC Added" on the sidebar of the main page, I assumed everything was good to go. I'm guessing I wasn't the only person who made this assumption.

This was always my general rule. I guess I'll have to watch out in the future.

This is whack.... Tried to download and play before work and the marketplace was down. 8hrs later, I return and download the new episode completely forgetting about this thread and get the first achievement before I remember to check the achievements list.

It's 1:39am on May 15th here in Arizona. Wasn't this episode supposed to be released on Tuesday originally? And still the achievements haven't been updated to the servers to be recorded in the achievement system. wtf bro.

#facepalm

Over 24hr's and they are still not up. I'm starting to wonder if this is actually Microsofts fault this time, as I've looked on truetrophies and it appears that the PS3 version hasn't been given it's trophy list?

The PS3 version has trophies for episode 3 and even episode 4 already:

http://www.truetrophies.com/The-Walking-Dead-Season-Two/trophies.htm

The PS3 version has trophies for episode 3 and even episode 4 already:

http://www.truetrophies.com/The-Walking-Dead-Season-Two/trophies.htm

Strange, no word of a lie when I posted I checked and they only had episode 2:confused:

Edit:Just checked again and when I do it shows only episode 2?

http://www.truetrophies.com/The-Walking-Dead-Season-2/trophies.htm

Edited by ModernSith2010

Strange, no word of a lie when I posted I checked and they only had episode 2:confused:

Edit:Just checked again and when I do it shows only episode 2?

http://www.truetrophies.com/The-Walking-Dead-Season-2/trophies.htm

That's the PS Vita version ;). I think the DLC hasn't been released on mobile devices yet.

That's the PS Vita version ;). I think the DLC hasn't been released on mobile devices yet.
They should really make it clearer there is no real way of knowing that:confused:

So is it "safe" to play yet? Or how can I check it myself? (never done this)

Nope it's not. To check just go to xbox.com and click on the game, if it has the correct number of achievements then its ready to play if it doesn't then you have to wait.

Just to update everyone, I noticed on my account that it was 200/300 even though it showed that I had all of the achievements. I deleted my profile and replayed (as suggested in here). I replayed the entire episode and, what do you know, the error came back! It reverted to 200/200. ::sigh:: I love Telltale, but the Xbox Live issues with its games is so annoying.