Rate this game 1-10

MISBELIEF

i would give it a high 8.9 not quite 9 i bought it and never played it for about 2 weeks then i thought ill try get some achievements from it and i quite enjoyed it i like the online play aswell could sit and play it for hours without even knowing lol so yea 8.9.

Definitely a buy. I give it 8.5/10

I am not a Halo fan or an rts fan, but bought it only after playing the demo and finding how fun it is. The controls take a little getting used to (realising they are really that simple)

After you have mastered the main game try your luck online.

I found the main game more fun in coop than on my own.

yep buy it

Edited by beezelBug

I'd give it a 9.

The campaign is awesome, and I personally think the do a better job telling the story than Bungie ever did. The cutscenes are top-notch. I haven't finished it yet, because...

...the multiplayer is fucking phenomenal. It's a damn near perfect experience, with only a few hitches. Primarily when it comes to balancing. Don't get me started on the god damn Prophet. :mad:

I'd give it a high 8 or an even 9 myself. I think it kind of boils down to how much you like the Halo mythos and if you enjoy the occasional RTS. I loved the storyline and everything that it added to the Halo universe. I would say buy, but the demo is free so give that a whirl before you dedicate some of your hard earned money.

I rate it a 4, and 8? seriously :p, its decent, good story line but.. i beat it on legendary in 9 hours lol, its far too short, units run into each other, online matchmaking is horrible, and far to many newbs / people who leave. and not many strats or units to use. still a good game to have, id rent it maybe buy it down the road when its cheap, but yeah.

I'd give it a 9.

The campaign is awesome, and I personally think the do a better job telling the story than Bungie ever did. The cutscenes are top-notch. I haven't finished it yet, because...

...the multiplayer is fucking phenomenal. It's a damn near perfect experience, with only a few hitches. Primarily when it comes to balancing. Don't get me started on the god damn Prophet. :mad:

I agree I give it a 9 or a 10 and the Halo games have all just been about running and gunning but now they have delved deeper into the actually Halo Universe instead of just what Master Chief is doing at that exact moment:boom