Careful: Glitched Achievements

It seems that right now, there is a good chace that you will not be awarded any of the 4 Achievements (depending on difficulty) for completing the campaign - it definitely happened to me.

And Jager from Relic posted this:

Yeah, this has nothing to do with the crash, it just seems as though this achievement isn't working at all.

http://community.dawnofwar2.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=12724

Yep this is definitely a strange one.

I completed the campaign on sergeant at first and got the 2 achievements for recruit and sergeant, then on my second playthrough on primarch i get nothing. Bah!

I guess we'll get em in the end though, as once they fix whatever's causing it not to unlock, hopefully we can just load up the last save before the final mission, or possibly even the "complete" one

did they say or not wether a patch, if they make one, would fix it so that u need to beat the last mission again or the entire game, or even automatically when u fire it up?

Last I checked there is still no solution.

Just keep checking here periodically for updates.

I'm actually waiting until there is an update before I finish the campaign.

hopefully whatever patch they release will either automatically unlock the achievements when you log on or make it so that you just have to replay the last level to get them to unlock.

Link: http://community.dawnofwar2.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=12522

Answer from the Relic Technical Support Forum:

Re: End mission achievements wont unlock?

This is a known issue as explained in the master issue list.

It's not our #1 priority since it's not stopping anyone from playing the game. There are still users with general connectivity and compatibility problems that we are focusing on.

Thank you for your patience.

Yea had the same happen to me on my second play through when did it on primarch which was challenging but fun even though it was tough to beat this was sort of a let down but I'm sure it will be patched sooner or later.

After digging into it a little i was disappointed to see that relic have put this as a low priority fix so could be awhile.

I Have not started yet but i just hope if you do have to replay something to get the achievements it's not the entire game

It won't be. When you finish the last mission, there's still a save of your game from before you finished it. So once they eventually fix the achievement, we'll all just have to replay the last mission.