Official "What Should I Get/Play Next?" Thread

AOS Puck

Trying to decide what DLC to get. I think I only want to get one of these DLCs for now. Do you think that Mass Effect DLC may go on sale with the upcoming game release? Thanks!

Dead Island - Bloodbath Arena [800msp] (Have Enjoyed the few hours I've put in so far)

Mass Effect - Pinnacle Station [400msp] (Starting ME next week)

EDIT: Bought The Protector Trials and Bring Down the Sky. Also took out the 3 Dragon Age: Origins DLC I don't own and the 2 Force Unleashed DLCs, won't be playing DA:O soon and FU DLC isn't worth it right now I think when FU2 DLC is 1/10 the price.

Edited by Braiiins

Trying to decide what DLC to get. I think I only want to get one of these DLCs for now. Do you think that Mass Effect DLC may go on sale with the upcoming game release? Thanks!

Dead Island - Bloodbath Arena [800msp] (Have Enjoyed the few hours I've put in so far)

EDIT: Bought The Protector Trials and Bring Down the Sky. Also took out the 3 Dragon Age: Origins DLC I don't own and the 2 Force Unleashed DLCs, won't be playing DA:O soon and FU DLC isn't worth it right now I think when FU2 DLC is 1/10 the price.

Pinnacle Station is more worth it to me. But I liked Mass Effect a lot more than Dead Island so if its different for you, decide appropriately.

Pinnacle Station isn't worth it. It really doesn't add anything to the game other than pointless survival minigame that isn't even good.

Haven't played Dead Island, so I can't really say anything about it.

Pinnacle Station isn't worth it. It really doesn't add anything to the game other than pointless survival minigame that isn't even good.

Haven't played Dead Island, so I can't really say anything about it.

Pinnacle Station is more worth it to me. But I liked Mass Effect a lot more than Dead Island so if its different for you, decide appropriately.

I wasn't positive what Pinnacle Station was. It's a survival minigame? So basically I'm just choosing between two survival modes, one with multiplayer support and one without. May have to go with DI for now and see how I like ME. Or maybe neither. Thanks

Heard good things about MW3. Particularly multiplayer (it's a future purchase for me after playing it with a buddy of mine, just because I'm a fan of the COD series). Given the choice between BF3 and MW3 though... I'd go BF3 every single time.

I can vouch for GH: Warriors of Rock. It's a personal favorite of me & my mrs. Plus it has some quality DLC. Plenty of well-known songs for every rock taste you could imagine.

If you're asking whether to buy MW3 or Warriors of Rock first... I'd say go for MW3. There's only so much guitar hero you can play. LOL

I have around $45.00 in my Glyde balance. Theres a ton of games that are under $15.00, some as cheap as $2.00 before shipping.

Anyone able to recommend some good bargain bin games that might be hidden gems/fun to play?

Thanks!

http://glyde.com/#!browse/by/xbox_360_games_under_15

It all depends on what you like in a game. The bolded ones are the ones that I would suggest overall.

If you like FPS games then I'd say Crysis 2, Bulletstorm and Halo Reach.

If you like action-adventure/open world then Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Borderlands.

If you like horror then definitely definitely Dead Space 2.

If you like RPG's then Final Fantasy XIII, Fallout 3 and Fable 2.

They're all great games but it all depends on the type of games you enjoy playing :)

thanks! yeah, I get into FPS, and action adventure games moreso than anything, I have played Halo Reach and Bulletstorm (actually liked that game!), and all but the newest Assassin's Creed.

So Borderlands is good? I always thought that was like Fallout wasn't it? Don't get into RPGs, at all....Thanks for the heads up on Deadspace 2 and Broderlands, I'll check them out!

thanks! yeah, I get into FPS, and action adventure games moreso than anything, I have played Halo Reach and Bulletstorm (actually liked that game!), and all but the newest Assassin's Creed.

So Borderlands is good? I always thought that was like Fallout wasn't it? Don't get into RPGs, at all....Thanks for the heads up on Deadspace 2 and Broderlands, I'll check them out!

Borderlands is an fps with some rpg elements including a leveling system.

Games on that list i say that were a good deal not including the ones previously mentioned, mass effect, the lego games (more of a personal preference for me considering i like the lego games), alan wake (though i would pick this up new as you get the first dlc free with new copies), gta 4, la noire (getting the complete edition would be better though), and games like gears of war and left 4 dead, and dead rising are the only other games i saw that would be good.

Okay so there's this deal on Amazon with Assassin's Creed being only $35 instead of $60. But then I need a new 120 GB hard drive which costs $60 (On Amazon for used) because I only have 1 GB left on my 20 GB hard drive. I have $63 on Amazon.

Which should I get?

The hard drive for sure. As someone before me said, you can always buy Assassins Creed cheap someplace else.

I can get a free game for $60 or three games for $20, etc. Heres some games:

Mass Effect 1- $20

Mass Effect 2-$17

Oblivion GOTY- $20

Rage Anarchy Edition- $20

NHL 12- $60

Red Dead GOTY- $40

I like sport games and rpg shooters. Please decide which game/ game combo i should get.

ME 1, ME 2 and Rage. I just finished playing through Rage and it had a fun Borderlands feel to it. The Mass Effect series is just brilliant and needs to be played.