Achievement Trading Thread

Khaos

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to give this game back to a friend in 2-3 days cause he has to give it to someone abroad. This is the last achievement i need and i have 50 matches played so far. The problem is not many people play this game, so im asking if people could go on just to play 50 more matches with me and we can help you get other achievements along the way.

GT: Gennady25X

Hey people. Looking to boost all the multiplayer achievements after Christmas, seeing how my wife bought me this game for Christmas. I am looking to get a group together so we can do this. I not sure how many ppl we to start a match but lets hope we can get enough. I'm online a lot so time won't be a problem for me. If you're down for this please let me know. Gamer tag is Dr Illmatik

Ok we need Six People all together to start a match.

I'm looking to do this December 28th and December 29th. If we cant get them then maybe Jan 4th (give time for New Years hangover to heal!).

Trying to boost all the online achievements.

Please have a mic, please!

1: Dr Illmatik

2: x1017x KiinG Xx

3: Yonatan555

4: tdcobra99

5: Owen Iles

6: Chuunks

7:

8:

9:

10:

Once we get players, we can set up a time. Also I would like to have a few extra ppl just in case someone bails or can't make it.

It's looking like it might be a night game, since most people are stating they prefer night time.

I need ppl that will stay for the whole thing, Incase someone is starting from 0/100 games played.

Send me a message on XBL or on here. I'll update the list everytime someone new is down.

Edited by Dr Illmatik

hey, I have a CvS boosting session set-up for Thursday night at 22.00 GMT. Basically we need 6 players total to start the game. The CvS game mode is completely dead, whereas extermination is predominantly dead apart from weekends where you can usually find a game. I know the 100 games in extermination looks daunting but for anyone starting off I would try and boost the CvS wins while you can as I would consider them more like to be unobtainable in the near future. Message me if you want to join the session, thanks.

gt: Tomjeh

hey, I have a CvS boosting session set-up for Thursday night at 22.00 GMT. Basically we need 6 players total to start the game. The CvS game mode is completely dead, whereas extermination is predominantly dead apart from weekends where you can usually find a game. I know the 100 games in extermination looks daunting but for anyone starting off I would try and boost the CvS wins while you can as I would consider them more like to be unobtainable in the near future. Message me if you want to join the session, thanks.

gt: Tomjeh

I'd like to boost the CVS games. GT: tdcobra99

I'd like to boost the CVS games. GT: tdcobra99

OK so I have 4 people signed up including myself and with tdcobra99 that takes us to 5 (I will send you a message on XBL just to confirm) for the CvS session on Thursday at 22.00 GMT. Let me know if anyone else is interested.

@ Dr Illmatik - I would be happy to join if there's space but as I said I only need CvS wins so let me know how this fits in with you, I mean whether you're doing extermination on either the 28th/29th and CvS on the other? Thx :D

I like to put out that dec 28th is still on if anyone else wants to join. I hope that we can get all the online achievements done. Were going to do the 100 matches last. That way if ppl want to just leave there box on and go do something else they can. If you want in there is still time! Hit me up. Gamer tag is Dr Illmatik

Ok boosting is still on for Tuesday! Were going to knock out creature vs humans first. I have noticed the last few days there all the sudden been a lot of ppl playen this game online. I will like to try to host the 100 matches so ppl can leave there box on. If your going to do this maybe you should install the game to prevent your box from running hard for hours. Well hope to see all of you online 2marrow!

CvS is the hard one to get - the only one really *necessary* for boosting since it's so rough to get a match going. The kills and everything come pretty naturally as you play.

I'll be on tonight trying to finish up my CvS - friend me if you want to give it a go.

I finished up CvS yesterday and started on Extermination. There's a surprising amount of people playing both so for those who can't get a boosting party going you should be ok with just playing normally. I would get working on it now, though, since I've heard it's been dead in the recent past. The influx of players might not last long.......

Thanks to Chuunks, Dr.Illmatic, etc.... for the games the other night.

Hello all. I am hosting a session right now for Extermination. I'm not going to actually be playing. I'm doing this for two reasons. First, I'm trying to wear out my Xbox for warranty exchange at Best Buy (My Xbox has been randomly freezing, disc read errors, etc, but nothing absolutely consistent. I'm hoping it will go before the replacement warranty is up, which is the end of next month.)

The second reason is that I want to get this game done...It's the last achievement I need. I have 65/100 games played legit...I'm just losing interest/patience.

Feel free to join up and play! GT: tdcobra99

Edited by Will Daniels

Looking to put together a group to boost CvS as there are currently NO players every-time I check. We will also boost Killer at the same time (take turns getting ALL the kills). I setup a session on TA for this, but nobody has joined. Hoping to make a group here and then we will sort out a time & date. We can also do some beacons and wins in Extermination @ a later date as a group if required (I have some beacons and some WINS, don't know numbers yet but have ZERO CvS).

Current boosting group:

1) Govo12 (Me)

2) intheshallow

3) ?

4) ?

5) ?

6) ?

I am just starting this game so I need to work on all multiplayer achievements.