Soooo....Jess Chobot....

TheRealPoonJab

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha no. She isn't even a recruitable squad member, persay. She is a military news reporter you meet when you first get to the Citadel. Although, if you allow her to join, a message on the side confirms she is a War Asset...probably has to do with the "get as many people on your side before the end" aspect of this game.

And on a minor side note, I don't understand why so many people have a problem with her. I'd stick it in while gaming with her for sure....

Hahaha no. She isn't even a recruitable squad member, persay. She is a military news reporter you meet when you first get to the Citadel. Although, if you allow her to join, a message on the side confirms she is a War Asset...probably has to do with the "get as many people on your side before the end" aspect of this game.

And on a minor side note, I don't understand why so many people have a problem with her. I'd stick it in while gaming with her for sure....

Don't get me wrong,she's an attactive woman in real life but how many guys over at BIOWARE/EA did she have to "satisfy" to be included in ME3

Not sure and I forgot where I saw it.

EDIT: Found the link.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/720362/mass-effect-3-jessica-chobot-talks-romance/

Hmmm i frequent G4's site, must have missed that one. Seriously i think the only reason they put this in was to give the nerds who fawn over her to get her when they would never ever have a chance otherwise :p

Well, her character model looks exactly like her, only more curvy. But this is no surprise, considering that pretty much all video gaming women have been more..."perfect-esque" in how they appear in games.

@Quickdraw...Yeah I know what you mean about the eye thing, but its a lot of the character models in ME3, not just her...I mean, half the time I can't tell if Liara is looking at Shepherds ear or his face when she speaks to him.

@fastNcurious...I hardly believe she had any input of how she was to appear in the game. I mean, she shows off her little outfits in every strategize video, so I really can't see how her looks are something of her own insecurity

Overall though, maybe I think she is hot cuz it's more of that "girl next door" type thing. I mean, I think Kate Upton is smoking, but most girls hardly ever end up looking hott to that degree.

Hmmm i frequent G4's site, must have missed that one. Seriously i think the only reason they put this in was to give the nerds who fawn over her to get her when they would never ever have a chance otherwise :p

I got to agree on that, but if they were to put someone from G4 they could have asked Sara Jean Underwood to do it.

This may be a biased statement given how i only recently found out that Chobot whored herself out to EA and Bioware for the in game appearance but regardless of this, i honestly can't take anything she says seriously anymore. Every time she reviews a game by Bioware or EA i'm going to think her "deal" with ME3 has changed her professional opinion.

In my mind she has lost all credibility as a journalist

Edited by DEG23

No problem there as she isn't a journalist to begin with. She was just eye candy to do their daily video.

Not sure how much time you send over at IGN but she does do product and game reviews when she's not parading herself as eye candy. I was a fan of her mainly for her opinion pieces and reviews, but now i have no intention of reading anything she writes. (i'll still watch the daily video though;))

Her eyes are "dead", but thats a problem with several characters in ME and other games. They way over did her "curves", I wonder whos decision that was. And you can tell she is a little nervous reading her lines.

Didnt detract from my enjoyment of the game though.