Are Treasure Keys Really Worth Farming For?

331VEX

Yes. Merch said that originally and in this entire conversation he has never specified if he ment for it to drop or to do the bounty. And with tons of others saying you need it for it to drop I felt I needed to help clear the air as I have gotten it twice without a key.

TONS? Not in this thread. I've seen no one else in this thread confused on if a key is need to get the bounty to drop in the first place.

I beat Skolas last night and when using the treasure key on the middle chest received a brand new very cool ship. I am unsure if this is the only way you can get it.

If I understood my fireteam, they stated the first time you use a key to open this chest, it gives out this stuff. The second time it will give out exotic or other stuff, no more bling. ;)

TONS? Not in this thread. I've seen no one else in this thread confused on if a key is need to get the bounty to drop in the first place.

I didn't say tons on this thread. Seriously though this is ridiculous I'm just trying to help people and i'm getting trolled. If you don't want my help that's great but you keep going on and on trying to argue with me is pretty sad.

I didn't say tons on this thread. Seriously though this is ridiculous I'm just trying to help people and i'm getting trolled. If you don't want my help that's great but you keep going on and on trying to argue with me is pretty sad.

So you're clearing up confusion from others around the interent. Everyone that's posted here so far, seems to know about Treasure Keys in regards to exotic bounties.