All 50 Tomikichi Locations - Right here mang

sarezjay

First off, this took an hour or two, and it had to be the most boring 2 hours of my life. I was also distracted while compiling it, was talking on the phone and watching tv. So if you find an error, please report it so I can fix it.

I got all screenshots from this youtube video : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv6eNF_cWag]YouTube - Tenchu Z Tomikichi Locations ~Medium~[/ame].

The video just didn't do it for me. I hated pausing it, going into a mission, waiting 10 minutes for it to load, killing the guy, going back to ninja village, over and over again 50 times. I made it so I wouldn't have to go through that crap, and now you don't have to either. One thing to note, some of them move around . If you can't find them in the place that was marked, just look around, he's there.

ONE MORE THING! I added a little box so you can check off which ones you got to make it even more convenient.

Before you start. The missions where you must kill all enemies are 20, 38, 42, 46, & 48 . Don't automatically assume you killed the guy and skip the mission! You never know if one of the guys fell in a pit or drowned. It doesn't count if they died by these methods. You have to kill them with your sword.

You can return to the ninja village after you kill the Tomikichi. Wait about 5 seconds, if you do it too fast, it might not register. Best to be safe than sorry.

Difficulty also does not matter, if you kill the Tomikichi in that mission, it will count for all difficulties.

Also, to those that have gotten this achievement : Does it matter if you stealth kill them or just run up to them and hack away? I've gone through the list so many times but I haven't stealth killed all of them. So if someone could clarify this, it would be great.

REUPLOADED

VIEW IT HERE. About 2.3MB in size.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides this awesome guide, is there another way to know if you got the Tomikichi for that level? (Game progress) or anything like that. Or if you get a Ninja 5 on a mission, does that mean you got him aswell? Sorry for the noob questions as I am a noob to this game.

Besides this awesome guide, is there another way to know if you got the Tomikichi for that level? (Game progress) or anything like that. Or if you get a Ninja 5 on a mission, does that mean you got him aswell? Sorry for the noob questions as I am a noob to this game.

Ref knowing if you got a Tomikchi in a lvl u will find that the Tom will drop you a metal mask etc Thats how i know if i have killed one etc, and ref ninja 5 i get that on every lvl but also you can get Ninja 5 without killing every enemy so what i do is make sure i kill every enemy in a lvl. Hope that answers your question.

Ref knowing if you got a Tomikchi in a lvl u will find that the Tom will drop you a metal mask etc Thats how i know if i have killed one etc, and ref ninja 5 i get that on every lvl but also you can get Ninja 5 without killing every enemy so what i do is make sure i kill every enemy in a lvl. Hope that answers your question.

Thanks man, I appreciate the help.

i did the first level, and couldnt find one in the location mentioned.. there was a guy that looked like one guarding the boss but didnt drop a mask?

The Tomikichi don't always drop disguises, sometimes its just a shuriken, othertimes a stink bomb or fireworks which go off!! I've checked through the map provided and all the Tomis are exactly where they are marked, some of them do patrol, sometimes quite a distance so look in the vicinity of their map location. Oh yeah, and the Tomis don't look much like the usual guys in that they all wear big rounded wide rimmed straw hats. On the first level the Tomi is right around the corner from where you start, thats what they all look like! HTH

What a Tomikichi looks like

The Tomikichi don't always drop disguises, sometimes its just a shuriken, othertimes a stink bomb or fireworks which go off!! I've checked through the map provided and all the Tomis are exactly where they are marked, some of them do patrol, sometimes quite a distance so look in the vicinity of their map location. Oh yeah, and the Tomis don't look much like the usual guys in that they all wear big rounded wide rimmed straw hats. On the first level the Tomi is right around the corner from where you start, thats what they all look like! HTH

What a Tomikichi looks like

nice one mate, that pics helped loads, i def found the one on the second level, so now i know what im looking for has made it a whole lot speedier!

also, do you have to kill one on any difficulty? or do you have to kill them on each difficulty?

can i just kill the guy and then abandon mission?

Yes you can. Just wait about 5 seconds after he dies, if you do it too fast it might not register.

And it doesn't matter what difficulty it's on, as long as you kill him in that specific mission, it counts for all difficulties.

Yes you can. Just wait about 5 seconds after he dies, if you do it too fast it might not register.

And it doesn't matter what difficulty it's on, as long as you kill him in that specific mission, it counts for all difficulties.

Not for me. I started a new game, without any points killing the same Tomikichi over and over again in the first level and I did not get the achievement. But I did get the 20 stealth kills achievement.

Not for me. I started a new game, without any points killing the same Tomikichi over and over again in the first level and I did not get the achievement. But I did get the 20 stealth kills achievement.

No, you can't kill the same Tomikichi 50 times over to get the achievement you have to kill each Tomikichi on each of the 50 different levels - 50 levels, one Tomi per level!

No, you can't kill the same Tomikichi 50 times over to get the achievement you have to kill each Tomikichi on each of the 50 different levels - 50 levels, one Tomi per level!

Oh I see, if you leave the level and do that for each different level it will register.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you SarezJay - I'd got 50 x Ninja 5 on both Easy and Normal modes but had still only ninjed 49 Tomikichi, which was rather frustrating. Using your incredibly useful maps, I finally the missing one on level 23!

Again, thank you for your hard work - it's much appreciated. :bow: