Official Daily/Weekly Challenges Thread

SuperSkyline89

Looks like Ensign is on vacation, so here's the dailies.

Pretty weak payout for a Christmas.

50 Infantry kills -jack squat Cr.

complete a level on HEROIC or harder with Iron Skull on - Not many Cr.

Kill 100 in a Matchmaking FF - Still a low payout.

Kill 10 enemy vehicles in Matchmaking FF - 2343.

Figured the payouts would be higher but oh well, easy 8k or so.....

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... I can see why ensign is takling a break... these dailies aren't worth posting...

I'll waste some time..

kill a few in FF -little Cr

get a spree in MM -still little payout

---shit I cant even remember the other 2...... but little payouts as well (I know they're in FF tho.....totaling about 5200Cr for all 3)

Weekly (or should we just call it 10 minute task of the week)--- Complete a level in co-op on heroic in under 15 minutes... Load up friend or second controller and run nightfall... Can be done in 3:48 if it's a smooth run and you hit the door right on the first try. 15353 Cr. Took longer to boot up second controller and wait for level to load than it did to finish!!!

Offering multiple xp definitely encourages players to play more

i played a bunch of gears 3 due to quadruple xp made it to level 89 and got to 90 yesterday. (working on getting level 100 since there may be an achievement for re-upping)

I think "jackpots" are their replacement for double xp. It would still be nice for a double xp event though

I barely play reach anymore due to the other games (mainly the 100+ hours of skyrim and still quite a bit to go). Credits and rank are meaningless though. I am only just under 85k from nova which will likely be my last rank. Halo 4 needs a better ranking system one that isnt just based on time played. It seems that what most ranking systems are becoming. Basically it allows casuals to get a high rank. I dont mind having a slightly worse rank if it means I actually earned that rank based on skill. Ill probably get most of the last credits from the terminals in Halo CE Anniversary when I eventually play that (played only 1 level)

I still love reach but there are only so many hours for games

Willing to help people with the Co-op dash weekly challenge and I already did it twice over for two people already between 4 and 6 minutes. Longer if there is the following....

- no mic

- cannot follow instructions

As long if you follow my instructions this will be easy and fast.

Offering multiple xp definitely encourages players to play more

i played a bunch of gears 3 due to quadruple xp made it to level 89 and got to 90 yesterday. (working on getting level 100 since there may be an achievement for re-upping)

I think "jackpots" are their replacement for double xp. It would still be nice for a double xp event though

I barely play reach anymore due to the other games (mainly the 100+ hours of skyrim and still quite a bit to go). Credits and rank are meaningless though. I am only just under 85k from nova which will likely be my last rank. Halo 4 needs a better ranking system one that isnt just based on time played. It seems that what most ranking systems are becoming. Basically it allows casuals to get a high rank. I dont mind having a slightly worse rank if it means I actually earned that rank based on skill. Ill probably get most of the last credits from the terminals in Halo CE Anniversary when I eventually play that (played only 1 level)

I still love reach but there are only so many hours for games

The jackpots in Reach are horrible. I never quit out of matches and still get some mediocre jackpots.

Daily Challenges for 12/28/2011 - Total 9500cR

Fire When Ready - 3000cR

Kill 50 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking.

Above the Law - 2000cR

Complete a Round in Firefight Matchmaking without dying.

Enemies in the Sky - 1500cR

Kill 10 enemies with the Designator in ONI on Heroic.

The Magic Number - 3000cR

Complete 7 games in multiplayer Matchmaking.

Weekly Challenges

Co-op Dash - 15343cR

Clear any Campaign mission on Heroic, in co-op, in 15 minutes or less.

Comments

I'm back from a holdiay/sick weekend and I guess I can start things up again. Decent day for cR given what we've seen recently.

Suggested Roadmap

Fire When Ready, this should be a cakewalk to just about everyone. Quickest way to get it done is by playing a game or two of Grifball.

Above the Law, this challenge is tailor made for 2x Score Attack, but my favorite is to play a game of FF Doubles on Courtyard and play a game of Arcadefight. Perch yourself at the far end ofthe walkway and you should be able to make it through a round.

Enemies in the Sky, start on the ONI level and set the difficulty to Heroic. Run past all the hullabaloo and grab the Target Designator and point and shoot and you should get the needed 10 kills.

The Magic Number, you just need to play seven MP games and this one is complete. As per my usual spiel play yourself some Grifball to get it done quickly.

Weekly Challenge

Co-op Dash, easy challenge which you can do yourself. All you have to do is a speed run on Nightfall with your main controller and leave the second (guest) controller alone. Complete the level in less than fifteen minutes and you are that much richer.

If you have any problems with todays Dailys or the weekly, you might want to stop by the Achievement Trading thread. Remember that Full Party Boosting is now only allowed if all players are active, no idle guests! Bad news for those of us who used guests to get through some of these challenges as quickly as possibly due to lack of time, either need to find groups of 8+ or give up.

Daily Challenges for 12/29/2011 - Total 9743cR

Light Fare - 3000cR

Kill 100 enemies in any game mode in Reach.

Demon - 2400cR

Kill 30 Elites in Firefight Matchmaking.

Survivor - 2000cR

Earn 7 Sprees in a Firefight Matchmaking game.

Flat Tire - 2343cR

Kill 10 enemy vehicles in Firefight Matchmaking.

Weekly Challenges

Co-op Dash - 15343cR

Comments

The last Firefight Thursday before the New Year and it's got everyone's favorite FF challenge. FLAT TIRE!!! WOOHOO!!!

Suggested Roadmap

Light Fare,

Demon,

Survivor, These three can be done in a single game. Just load up FF Doubles and sign in a second controller with a guest. Start your search and once you can choose your FF map sign the guest out and you can play by yourself. Choose Arcadefight on Courtyard and you can get all three easily.

Flat Tire, the best maps for this are Beachhead, Holdout, and Installation 04. Choose your favorite and have some fun.

Weekly Challenge

Co-op Dash, easy challenge which you can do yourself. All you have to do is a speed run on Nightfall with your main controller and leave the second (guest) controller alone. Complete the level in less than fifteen minutes and you are that much richer.

If you have any problems with todays Dailys or the weekly, you might want to stop by the Achievement Trading thread. Remember that Full Party Boosting is now only allowed if all players are active, no idle guests! Bad news for those of us who used guests to get through some of these challenges as quickly as possibly due to lack of time, either need to find groups of 8+ or give up.

Daily Challenges for 12/30/2011 - Total 7900cR

Fire When Ready - 1100cR

Kill 30 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking.

Close Talking - 3000cR

Earn 20 kills with close quarters combat in multiplayer Matchmaking.

T-Hug It Out - 1400cR

Kill 7 enemies with close quarters combat in a multiplayer Matchmaking game.

Credits for Completion - 2400cR

Complete 4 games in multiplayer Matchmaking.

Weekly Challenges

Co-op Dash - 15343cR

Comments

Pretty shit day for cr if I do say so myself. Still the challenges should be pretty easy to mop up so I guess there is that!

Suggested Roadmap

Fire When Ready, you can get most of these kills in a game or two of Grifball since you need to get twenty CQC kills anyway.

Close Talking, a game or two of Grifball is the way to go.

T-Hug It Out, you should be able to get this done in a single game of Grifball.

Credits for Completion, you just need to play four games and these paltry cR are yours to spend however you wish.

Weekly Challenge

Any tips for the 50 precision kills in campaign?

I was playing Winter Contingency, and I kept reverting back to checkpoint right before you go down into the area with the sword elite at the end of the level. I just kept grinding that group of grunts that Jorge wants you to clear with the DMR. Took about 2 minutes. Might be worthwhile to do the mission with Thunderstorm on as well.

I was playing Winter Contingency, and I kept reverting back to checkpoint right before you go down into the area with the sword elite at the end of the level. I just kept grinding that group of grunts that Jorge wants you to clear with the DMR. Took about 2 minutes. Might be worthwhile to do the mission with Thunderstorm on as well.

Yeah i just remembered that area, that was the level i was planning to do thunderstorm on too, thanks guys :)

Does the daily challenge for Pillar today have to be completed without dieing? I tried it solo and died and it said challenge failed. This'll be a tough one solo, anyone else going for this that want to help me out, didn't know i couldn't die but this will definitely be a pain if you have to do it no deaths...

Does the daily challenge for Pillar today have to be completed without dieing? I tried it solo and died and it said challenge failed. This'll be a tough one solo, anyone else going for this that want to help me out, didn't know i couldn't die but this will definitely be a pain if you have to do it no deaths...

Yes, it has to be done without dieing. Play till the last checkpoint, savequit and continue the mission. This should reset your counter.

Hmm you sure it would work like that? have you done it or is there a way to check it?

What do you mean by check it? You can try it by quiting on one of the first checkpoints, savequitting, resuming and dieing. The challenge failed info shouldn pop again. Ive done the challenge this way, so yeah it works.