Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for help with a few acheivements and ribbons

Horde - Insane run through

Beast - Insane run through

4 X player arcade run throughs on about 2 levels. (Prologue, 3.3)

3 downed team mates ribbon on Beast

Wretch stun kill ribbon

Also a couple of the acheivemnts of the DLC packs and one or two more ribbons that i can't think of off the top of my head.

Ill help with anyone else who needs help getting acheivements as im working towards serioulsy 3.0

Gamertag is weaponx031277

Not sure if anyone has noticed this (or if it is even that common) but I have been trying to get "Foreshadowing" for ages now, and while looking at playlists, I noticed that "Player's Choice" had a tiny number of people playing. Then I looked at Ranked. It says 1 person worldwide, currently. Would it be easy to set up a boosting lobby for Foreshadowing with this information?

Looking to do an INSANE playthrough with 3 other guys (or gals) to get the co op achivements and the insane achivement. I can't defeat the Levinthion fish at the beggining on Insane offline, so I need help. Also remember Gears on Very Hard is no cake walk i expect us all in 4 player co op to go through much trial and error but thats what i love about those hard achivements. :)

GT Deadsea 18

Anyone looking for help with acheivements add me up. On most days between 4 pm - 6 pm UK time and some evenings after that (Girlfriend depending)

Still got quite a few acheivements, medals and ribbons to get so can help out on allsorts.

Tag is weaponx031277

Does anyone need to level up in Gow2 to get the veteran medal in GOW3 if so we can play KOTH boosting message me extra controller helps gt BlueWingAngels

Yeah i could do with some general boosting on GOW2 anyway as my rank got reset just before the last major 31 x xp event.