*SPOILERS* Achievement Walkthrough *SPOILERS*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Finished the game with all 200 points in under 2 hours and that was with 4-5 goes at the crack shot achievement.

That achievement is a pain in the arse alright! It's almost impossible to control the cursor with the X360 pad in that section. It spoiled a great little game, in my view!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
but there is a part missing...

in order to get the lullabye record from the bee in bed you must use the switch in the bedroom!

I think you mean the lever in the dining-room;

- Task 2 - The garden siege.

Open door.

Climb stairs.

Pick up tennis racquet.

Open door.

Open front door.

Activate gnome. (The one with stop/go sign)

Use tennis racquet with gnome. (The one with nothing in his hands)

Enter house.

Open dining room door.

-> Pull lever. (Act 3: Buzz Cutter 2/5) <-

The PULL LEVER part removes the bee from the bedroom, leaving Gromit free to collect the lullaby record in the next task!

It clearly states in my foreword that if you do not follow the guide implicitly, you may get stuck! This is an obvious example.

• 2 months later...

Great guide, didn't get lost at all and picked up the 200g in one run :) It was a good idea putting this game into the April sale, I'm really tempted to pick up the other episodes now haha. Though if this is less than 50% of the total dialogue as you say, I think I'm going to enjoy another playthrough for the full experience first now that the missable achievements are out of the way :p

Where is Badger?

The badger is part of the contraption that delivers Wallace's pen after you give him the morning post. When you regain control of Gromit it's just to the left of Wallace on the 'high-wire'.

If the badger goes back into the wall (behind the painting of Wallace & Gromit fishing), just click on the post on the table (between the honey pot and Wallace). It will come up with 'nag about' at the top-right of the screen. This will bring the badger back down to the table. Just click on it to pick it up.

(Guide edited with this info!)

Edited by tastefulmrship

Excellent guide! Didn't really need the guide or road map for this game, as this walkthrough was much quicker and easier to follow. I found a great video on youtube for the Crack Shot achievement though, and it shows very clearly how to do it. Here it is, in case you want to add it to the guide: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrFQbhqoFM0]YouTube- Wallace & Gromit: Crack shot, No go Gorgonzolla, Act 3[/ame]

• 4 weeks later...