How long to 200/200?

horstwayne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This game is downright sadistic with achievements. I HATE this game more than anything. I think it takes me about 10 minutes a stage on easy, so at 88 stages, assuming no losses that's close to 15 hours for one playthrough. You need three playthroughs, plus some bonus challenge playthrough crap.. Not to mention that insane score achievement. You're probably looking well over 100 hours for 200 points.

I'm so glad I didn't pay for this awful thing.. but I still feel ripped off. I regret ever starting it.

• 2 weeks later...

i unlocked the first achievement in 03/20/09 and i'll become pharaon of the two lands today or tomorrow (only 11-12 milions left!!) so it tooks to me 4-5 months.. but i played other games between and i spent a lot of hours to understand and learn little "shortcuts" to finish this boring game faster.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've toyed with the idea of starting this game..as it is the last one on the arcade collection disc that came with my xbox that I haveno tplayed and gotten the full 200 on...so far I am hearing about 100 hours of play time. anybody else can comment on specific hours?

That may be right if I recall the information from various threads, if you try to do so, please take notes when you play so that we have real numbers :)

I feel burned out from playing RPGs and FPSes too long in the last weeks, so I might start another try to complete the easy playthrough (to make my gamerscore even again, 125/200 would be awesome for me)

I do have other unplayed games on the shelf, but this might help fight the burnout to look forward to those again more :D

The odd gamerscore numbers and the pure repetitiveness of the game are the major turnoffs. You should only consider it if you're either utterly bored or burned out from other games, or if you're a bad-ass completionist with no other completionist-options left :D

• 1 month later...
Can anyone give me and insight into how difficult this game is to get 200 on? Time consuming doesn't bother me. Basically I wanto know how possible it is befiore I risk screwing up my gamerscore.

Extremely hard, it's not worth it.

Im on stage 13-5 and i've been stuck for about 3 month on EASY.

Top 5 hardest games on xbox 360 imo.

Extremely hard, it's not worth it.

Im on stage 13-5 and i've been stuck for about 3 month on EASY.

Top 5 hardest games on xbox 360 imo.

On the contrary, it's really quite easy. If you make saves, then reload by going to the dashboard and restarting the game, it's impossible not to make progress if you just put time in, no matter how good or bad at the game you are. Just make a save whenever you make some progress and are at a point where you're not in immediate danger of death. Just keep doing that and you can never get stuck.

• 10 months later...

If you put into the game a couple of hours every day, I would say 2-3 weeks.

I think you can get 1200 in Mass Effect faster (even with collecting the minerals) than 200 in this game.

For me took 2-3 days for each difficulty levels, and an additional 32 hours to get the Pharaoh of the Two Lands cheevo. Could it be a couple hours faster but my points were resetted around 30.000.000 becasuse of a glitch.

Of course if you have a turbo controller you can do it faster, as described here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=275617

• 1 year later...