Easy and Fun 200

I just got this game because I actually really liked the first one. Granted it only took one playthrough to get almost the full 200 (you just have to do the co-op stuff and time trial after) i still think there is plent of replay if you have kids running around, or even a girlfriend who is likes a two button game. I know a lot of people are knocking this game pretty hard because its ten bucks, but I like it a lot.

Agreed. Very fun. I've gotten more enjoyment out of this game than many other 800 point titles. I loved the first one and even like this one better. All the co-op and party game modes really add to the replay. My wife and I love to play co-op "lite" and the party games together. Heck, she's playing Feeding Frenzy 2 right now :).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah mike there are 'hundreds' that are better? that is unlikely since at least 50% of the current XBLA title are terrible. Half of the remaining decent ones are over or under 800 points. and for the ones that do cost 800, which apparently there are 'hundreds', this is one of the better ones. maybe not top ten but definetaly top 'hundreds'

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...