Glitchiest DLC ive seen

shinobigarth

so i completed Anchorage recently and then moved onto the Pitt. personally i didnt think OA was that bad. it was fairly dull, but interesting enough.

started the Pitt and wasnt too impressed from the get go. seems like fighting raiders non stop.

anyway im currently auto-saved right at the part where the arena mission starts. i walk into the area to listen to Captain Douchebag jabber on for 5 minutes from atop his scaffolding, and as i stand there some random enemy keeps shooting at me. once the speech is over and im selected to go in the arena, nothing happens. the areas to either side dont open up and everyone stands there doing nothing. my objectives dont update or anything!

before that i would have some freezing issues going through Medea's door. it would screw up while auto saving and corrupt the data. it just froze on me again. i havent really had any freezing issues until this point. :(

EDIT: never mind i just had to hide from them so they wouldnt go hostile. i guess that was what was causing it. i had been going on a killing spree earlier and killed tons of the guards so they mustve still been butt hurt about that.

Edited by shinobigarth

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...