Mountain Dew is at it again. (Win an Xbox One)

mhitt46

I figured I should share this since so many people are giddy about the system, but some feel they cant get one.

In case people were wondering about if you could win a Xbox One the answer is a emphatic yes. Mountain Dew is back with a Every 2 minutes Promotional, where you can have a max of 1000 codes and 150,000 points per account. ONLY available to people in the US and only one winner per household.

For full information: www.every2minutes.com

You can start entering codes (From Select Mountain Dew and Doritos' Products) on I believe September 30th, the auctions for the Xbox One start on November 5th, 2013 and end on December 9, 2013.

The auctions start at 9pm to 2am ET for a chance to win an Xbox One Entertainment System every 2 minutes.

Super excited. My odds of getting one just went up. Woot.

Edited by mhitt46

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be THAT GUY in the office again grabbing bottles out of the recycle bin to remove their caps. I got so much Halo XP doing that. I refuse to drink all that sugar water and put on unnecessary weight. (But other people can do it for me. ;))

Just be careful because if you enter to many invalid codes your account gets frozen for 24 hours. I am doing the same thing though.

Edited by mhitt46
Mistake with the amount of time being in hours not minutes. Sorry.

Can you imagine someone actually purchasing all of these products just for a chance of winning?

You're allowed 150,000 points, or 1,000 entries. If one were to buy the maximum amount of 24-packs of soda to gain the 150k, that would be 500 cases of soda... at $3 a pack (which they're obviously gonna be more), they could have just bought 2-3 Xbox One's.

Can you imagine someone actually purchasing all of these products just for a chance of winning?

You're allowed 150,000 points, or 1,000 entries. If one were to buy the maximum amount of 24-packs of soda to gain the 150k, that would be 500 cases of soda... at $3 a pack (which they're obviously gonna be more), they could have just bought 2-3 Xbox One's.

But to them it's "free" ;)

The scary thing is there are people that drink that much soda. A friend of mine goes through a 8-12 sodas a day.

Heh. I'd prefer alcoholism to disgusting teeth and diabetes, personally.

Until you're unable to get a drink, and go into DT's, or until your liver fails, accompanied by some delightful hepatic encephalopathy.

Microsoft should start a promotion to get gamers healthier, and have an Xbox One go towards the person who made the biggest difference (whether it be weight loss, like Biggest Loser, or just something in the community that merits rewards).

diabeetus.jpg

But seriously drinking beer and not working it off can give you DIABEETUS, too.

Microsoft should start a promotion to get gamers healthier, and have an Xbox One go towards the person who made the biggest difference (whether it be weight loss, like Biggest Loser, or just something in the community that merits rewards).

Brilliant idea, then: what if someone goes the Super Size Me route?

Drink as many Mountain Dews as can possibly be entered via codes until they win an Xbox One.

Maybe we need a voluntee1-2-3 NOT IT

Edited by Felonious Monk

I might be healthier to just be a raging alcoholic. I'm really not sure.

LOL Drink in moderation.

I enjoy rum and Coke. I'm Fk'd!!!

Until you're unable to get a drink, and go into DT's, or until your liver fails, accompanied by some delightful hepatic encephalopathy.

Most Kinect Achievements over a certain time enter into a competition!

Edited by troy0891
double posting

Why is it never a drink that I like? lol

Put this shit on Powerade, Monster, or Redbull and I'll be all over it. (Energy drinks will be the death of me lol)

That's why. Energy drinks are known to be a hazard to your health and if they promote it in such a way and someone was to overdose on all this 'energy' they consume, lawsuit. :p

The scary thing is there are people that drink that much soda. A friend of mine goes through a 8-12 sodas a day.

:eek: That's mad. I might drink that many in a year and only mixed with rum. Only time I do an energy drink is one (maybe two) Jager bombs before hitting the dance floor.

Think the only pop I drink willingly without a mixer is ginger beer. Nice and spicy.

Boo science.... BOOOO!!!!!!

If my liver fails I want my friends to name a beer after me.

Am with Jedi on this one, would still take alcohol as my vice over pop. Like seriously get some satisfaction out of your potions.

And so that time is here again. Another thread about Mountain Dew having a gaming-related offering and people coming out of the wood work to complain about how they refuse to drink that stuff and people like myself taking a sick and obscure pleasure in the fact that I drink that much soda regardless of the giveaway anyway. Always a good time and I always enjoy the debate of what's worse between drinking that much soda and being an alcoholic.

At any rate, on average I drink about 10-14 cans of soda a day, varying between Barq's Root Beer, Coke, Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, and Dr. Pepper. I also tend to have 2-3 bottles of soda on the days that I work in addition to 2 cans of monster that I drink on the way to and from work.

Edited by DarkReign2021

At any rate, on average I drink about 10-14 cans of soda a day, varying between Barq's Root Beer, Coke, Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, and Dr. Pepper. I also tend to have 2-3 bottles of soda on the days that I work in addition to 2 cans of monster that I drink on the way to and from work.

DarkReign: 1

DarkReign's Kidney's/Liver/Pancreas/Insulin Receptors: -10

And so that time is here again. Another thread about Mountain Dew having a gaming-related offering and people coming out of the wood work to complain about how they refuse to drink that stuff and people like myself taking a sick and obscure pleasure in the fact that I drink that much soda regardless of the giveaway anyway. Always a good time and I always enjoy the debate of what's worse between drinking that much soda and being an alcoholic.

Your poor kidneys and pancreas...

I'll pass around the word up at work, last time with Halo everyone was giving me caps left and right. No need to drink that much soda or eat that many chips if everyone else does it for me.

Oh man, if I was filthy rich I would have a factory full of slaves doing nothing but eating Doritos and chugging sodas for me to get all of the codes. I'd have a team of guys whipping them if they slacked off. But why not just buy the chips and soda and get the codes, nobody has to eat and drink all of that stuff you ask? Because I'm eccentric. And I'm not wasteful.

Oh man, if I was filthy rich I would have a factory full of slaves doing nothing but eating Doritos and chugging sodas for me to get all of the codes. I'd have a team of guys whipping them if they slacked off. But why not just buy the chips and soda and get the codes, nobody has to eat and drink all of that stuff you ask? Because I'm eccentric. And I'm not wasteful.

This worked out so well for Veruca Salt.

DarkReign: 1

DarkReign's Kidney's/Liver/Pancreas/Insulin Receptors: -10

Your poor kidneys and pancreas...

And yet, it could always be worse. I could be addicted to Cocaine or Meth. Or I could be an extreme alcoholic like my ex-wife is. Compared to the things a lot of other people are doing, my regular intake of Soda and McDonalds cheeseburgers is downright health-conscious. Besides, at least I'm not hurting anybody around me and I have nothing to lose from harming my own body, so I figure what the hell :D

Why not just go to a country like Ethiopia and have them doing it? You'd be getting your free Xbox and temporarily solving the world hunger issue at the same time. Not to mention you'd be fattening them up, a good thing in their case, and they would be less fragile and better capable of not being an appetizer for the local wildlife...

And yet, it could always be worse. I could be addicted to Cocaine or Meth. Or I could be an extreme alcoholic like my ex-wife is. Compared to the things a lot of other people are doing, my regular intake of Soda and McDonalds cheeseburgers is downright health-conscious. Besides, at least I'm not hurting anybody around me and I have nothing to lose from harming my own body, so I figure what the hell :D

Why not just go to a country like Ethiopia and have them doing it? You'd be getting your free Xbox and temporarily solving the world hunger issue at the same time. Not to mention you'd be fattening them up, a good thing in their case, and they would be less fragile and better capable of not being an appetizer for the local wildlife...

Not to derail this topic further, what you posted is inaccurate and a terrible health-related attitude.

And feeding starving individual a bunch of processed sugar is not going to fatten them up. It could potentially send them into shock and/or kill them.

Off-Topic: I have zero regard for my own personal health or survival. Think of it as a philosophical belief of mine. I'm in a world I hate living a life I don't want and didn't ask for. I do what I can to enjoy the life I have left and I won't do anything that intentionally shortens or lengthens my life-span. I won't go out and try to kill myself, but I'm not going to exercise and eat disgusting food like Salad to try and live longer either.

On-topic: I don't know about anybody else, but wouldn't it be worth sending an entire nation into shock for an Xbox One though? lol. I'm kidding, of course, but I have no doubt that some people would be willing to do something like that to get the things they want. Here in America, we call them politicians.