Xbox1 Every2Minutes

HippoZoned

Took me 2 days of collecting caps at work and I bought the 10,000 point Turtle Beach headset. I don't think it will work with my Xbox one that's on the way, but regardless, free $60 headset.

I've just about won $700 of merchandise by digging for caps in the garbage at work. Pretty awesome stuff right there.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rules are to protect everyone in the fairest way possible. Do people break the rules, yes. Do they get cot, most of the time. Even if they don't, it is like playing with fire. You might get lucky and not get burnt this time. But keep doing so and sooner or later it will catch up with you.

It takes caricature to stick to the rules when everyone else is breaking them

I'll assume you mean character :p

But yeah, it does take character to stick to rules when everyone else is breaking them. How about that wave of console and Gamertag bans for downloading out of market games, a few weeks ago? Who is sitting pretty right now? All of us who followed the simple rules that MS laid out.

I'll assume you mean character :p

But yeah, it does take character to stick to rules when everyone else is breaking them. How about that wave of console and Gamertag bans for downloading out of market games, a few weeks ago? Who is sitting pretty right now? All of us who followed the simple rules that MS laid out.

Typos, got to love them :p

Won an Xbox One auction today, spent $250 with a combination of dollar general and walmart. Got a free Dead Rising 3 with my auction win as well.

It's 100% profit from this contest since the game with the Xbox One is $600 together. Go snag this deal fast guys! Only down side to this being console won't ship for 8 weeks but if you're like me and waiting for titanfall then its not a huge issue.

Dollar General $1 mtndew / Walmart Gamerpack $2.50 / entering the codes together nets bonus 50 points!

Hope this post helps someone else on this site win!

Proof:

http://i.imgur.com/vFvWC08.png

Does anyone know what these gamer packs are and where they're usually at in the store? I rarely go to walmart so I dunno if its in the grocery dept. or by the registers, etc. I've never heard of them so I don't even know what they look like.

Does anyone know what these gamer packs are and where they're usually at in the store? I rarely go to walmart so I dunno if its in the grocery dept. or by the registers, etc. I've never heard of them so I don't even know what they look like.

I know Walmart had a lot of them for a about 3 weeks by the front doors right when you walk in. I went there today to get some more and they were all gone. I went to 3 different Walmarts and saw none. I think they were just for a limited time. They weren't bad at $2.48 a bag for 300pts.

Back to getting 200pt bags. Good thing I can get them for $1.99 at one of my local grocery stores.

**Anyone know why the counter on the Every2Minutes website is just showing the current date Ex: 11/12 and not the Hour-Minute-Second timer? Also it wont show me anymore than 14 auctions when I hit Load More. Is the site ok?? Anyone else encounter this?**

Edited by mhitt46

Has anyone here won a console from the sweepstakes instead of the auctions?

If you win a sweepstakes you will receive a letter in the mail saying you won and ask you to sign an affidavit confirming you won which you have to mail back within 10 days of getting it. So if you entered a sweepstakes there is no telling if you won unless you keep checking your mail box.

If you win a sweepstakes you will receive a letter in the mail saying you won and ask you to sign an affidavit confirming you won which you have to mail back within 10 days of getting it. So if you entered a sweepstakes there is no telling if you won unless you keep checking your mail box.

Not true, under the How it works tab on the website it says if you've won a sweepstakes then they will email you to ask for the shipping address.

Not true, under the How it works tab on the website it says if you've won a sweepstakes then they will email you to ask for the shipping address.

True ... but it would have been hilarious if THIS was the way you confirmed a win:

LMAO. No blood or urine samples required?

How many points are standard auctions going for now? When does it end?

I think I remember reading that the average auction was won with approximately 40,000 points. However, I've read some who won with around 34,000.

I think it ends the first week of December. I sort of wish I started collecting points when this started... still contemplating going for it, but I lack the drive :D

I think I remember reading that the average auction was won with approximately 40,000 points. However, I've read some who won with around 34,000.

I think it ends the first week of December. I sort of wish I started collecting points when this started... still contemplating going for it, but I lack the drive :D

Yeah, I'm all for saving money, but it seems like a colossal undertaking to buy 350-450 dollars worth of Mountain Dew and Doritos and then entering hundreds of codes. Logistically, it seems like a nightmare. Add in gas cost, your labor and then a guilty conscience for so much waste, I am going to pass.

Edited by DOOKH8R

The contest ends in mid-January.

That doesn't mean they'll be giving consoles out till then. They might stop doing consoles once it officially releases and then just let people use the points to buy stuff from the marketplace.

Straight from the FAQ:

The last Auction ends at 2:00 A.M. ET December 9, 2013 and the last sweepstakes ends on December 9, 2013, at 11:59 P.M. ET. The online marketplace is open until 11:59 A.M. ET on January 17, 2014. Codes are available while supplies last and may be banked until January 17, 2014 at 11:59 A.M. ET

• 3 weeks later...

It may be late but I found a guy on facebook who is helping people win xbox one's. He has helped 15 or more people. All you do is gift him your points and he bundles them together in different accounts. For every 100 points you gift him you get an entry into a drawing that he does on a website, so the more points you gift the more entries/chances you have to win a shot at getting an xbox one. here is his facebook page www.facebook.com/bradamorris you have to add him as a friend please. I gifted him 34,925 points and I won! If you have points to gift then gift them. You could win!!!! If you have no where near 40K or up then you have no chance to win without this guys help. Please guys I encourage you to take a leap of faith. I took the faith and 5 days later I won the drawing and he gifted me 51,500 points and I won an Xbox One with Forza 5. If you don't believe me then message me on facebook at www.facebook.com/benjamin.tebbens