Games that you would like to see on Xbox One for whatever reason

farmeruk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see the new Road Rash game come to XB1. It was recently funded on Kickstarter and it reach enough money that they're developing an Xbox 360 version, but I'd rather it just go ahead and come to XB1.

In addition, I would like to see the recent revamp of Rise of the Triad come to the XB1 as well as a modern revamp of Duke Nukem 3D and Wolfenstein 3D as well (For anybody that doesn't know, the revamped RotT is the exact same game as the original classic, but with modernized graphics. It's effectively like Halo anniversary, but with a much more extreme upgrade. I hear they're working on another title like that, but not sure what yet.)

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Can't even begin to tell you how fun and great Return to Castle Wolfenstein MP and Wolf ET were back in the day. They are a little old now but that's nothing a HD remix can't fix ;)

Best MP shooters ever. I'd love to get them on the next gen, this gen as remakes. (The new Wolfenstein doesn't count as it's a SP only game and not made by Splash Damage or Id.)

Any pokemon game, even if it was pokemon red or blue I wouldn't mind.

Illusion of Time (or illusion of Gaia for you Americans) - it was a brilliant game, a shame it isn't known though.

Any FF game.

Wouldn't mind seeing stuff like Crash team racing or any older Spyro/crash bandicoot games.

Jheeze, I may actually go back to play them spyro games, they were so fun.

Illusion of Time (or illusion of Gaia for you Americans) - it was a brilliant game, a shame it isn't known though.

Any FF game.

Wouldn't mind seeing stuff like Crash team racing or any older Spyro/crash band

Illusion of Gaia...great game. I really would just buy up any remake/re-release/hd remix of any SNES era JRPG.

Illusion of Gaia...great game. I really would just buy up any remake/re-release/hd remix of any SNES era JRPG.

Same here man, I remember when I started playing the game I wasn't sure if Will was a boy or girl (forgive me, back then I was young).

Not to mention that fucking Vampire duo you had to beat, annoying as hell. Also loved the sound it made when you got hit, jheeze.

oh well, I was slightly off-topic with this post, but good memories.

Can I change my answer? I want a Harvest Moon game. Even better, I want something to come out and give HM some competition. I love Natsumi's little Farm sim because you've got the balance of the farming and buying/selling to make the farm thrive and the exploration and social aspects of going into town. This would be hella fun if they added some kind of calendar-based progressive storyline to it. Natsumi hasn't innovated the series in years unfortunately...

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Can't even begin to tell you how fun and great Return to Castle Wolfenstein MP and Wolf ET were back in the day. They are a little old now but that's nothing a HD remix can't fix ;)

Best MP shooters ever. I'd love to get them on the next gen, this gen as remakes. (The new Wolfenstein doesn't count as it's a SP only game and not made by Splash Damage or Id.)

Return to Castle Wolfenstein was amazing. I've never played a multiplayer that could keep me as entertained as it. Beach Invasion- Capture the documents. BAM! That's all I ever did and that was all I needed. I was even able to sell the game eventually and just keep playing the live-enabled demo because it was exactly that and it still had an enormous population.

My answer remains unchanged: Phantasy Star Online 2.

I'm fairly convinced it will eventually show up console-side once the XB1 and PS4 get going. I definitely agree with this though. I missed out on PSU this gen, but PSO1&2 on Dreamcast/Xbox was the greatest. Really looking forward to getting into something like that again.

Pokemon meets Elder Scrolls. I would literally melt if that ever happened.

-__- I don't know what to make of this. That image of Gyarados is burned into my brain. It looks hideously scary!

I don't want too many ports of any old game, just new content.

After playing through Alan Wake and its DLC, I want a sequel. Not Quantum Break! Come on, Remedy!

I've also said plenty of times before that I would like to see Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake remade in 3D with the FOX engine. Those would be so amazing.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein was amazing. I've never played a multiplayer that could keep me as entertained as it. Beach Invasion- Capture the documents. BAM! That's all I ever did and that was all I needed. I was even able to sell the game eventually and just keep playing the live-enabled demo because it was exactly that and it still had an enormous population.

Heh, I played the mp_beach demo for years before getting the full game, and even then all I wanted to play was more beach invasion. Loved being a medic, or if I was bored I'd camp the forward bunker or war room with a Panzer.

Oh man, I forgot about this game. I loved the MP in this one! I'll second this.

God I have your vote. I used to play this all the time with my bro and 2 housemates. The one clocked 24 hours in one go. Each game was just genius, and the challenges were a lot of fun. I would orgasm if it got an Xbox One release.