Pre-Black Friday Sale

UCanCallMeDuckey

The mod said that it wasn't going to be in the weekly ad because it is a special promotional sale from the 24th-27th, and not a weekly sale, also that the games included in the sale would not be verified until midnight tonight.

Interesting. Just sucks there's no way they'll have Day 1 versions...also that I've already picked up the games I wanted :/ Should have been a Friday through the weekend sale.

Interesting. Just sucks there's no way they'll have Day 1 versions...also that I've already picked up the games I wanted :/ Should have been a Friday through the weekend sale.

You might be able to get target to price match the games by bringing in the receipt, if you bought them from target.

Also if you are interested in a day one edition you could try checking stores that have unclaimed pre-orders as they generally only hold them for 48hrs.

You might be able to get target to price match the games by bringing in the receipt, if you bought them from target.

Also if you are interested in a day one edition you could try checking stores that have unclaimed pre-orders as they generally only hold them for 48hrs.

Went around to all stores yesterday and no one had anything (Best Buy had one copy of Forza, which didn't interest me). Amazon is selling all XB1/PS4 games for $11 off right now and still have D1Es left, so I just placed an order through them.

Actually bought the games from TRU, but they screwed up big time and didn't ship until the actual release date, and my delivery date shows Nov 26-Dec 2...so when I get those I'm just gonna return them to the store. At least I get Amazon points from my CC by ordering through them.

Just letting everyone know that I checked Targets website, and they do have a B2G1 sale, but it's only for "value video games", and does not include any PS4 or XB1 titles. For those interested in what's on sale, the link is below

http://www.target.com/c/target-black-friday/-/N-5q0f2#?lnk=Other_111713_HP_0_E1_8_10_2013|E1|T:Template_Home5|C:&intc=1478551|null

WalMart has their Pre-Black Friday sale going on right now all XB1 games are $49. Picked up Forza and Dead Rising. No day one editions sadly but still good prices. Not sure when they will end the pre sale.
This is the only sale in store that i can find thats worth it at the moment aswell before black friday lol

WalMart has their Pre-Black Friday sale going on right now all XB1 games are $49. Picked up Forza and Dead Rising. No day one editions sadly but still good prices. Not sure when they will end the pre sale.

Yeah that's where I went to get my games. When your getting multiple games, ten $ off helps a lot.

Walmart is the best bet if you don't want to order from Amazon. Games are $49.00 but with tax it came out to be $52.00. Still $10 cheaper than buying it somewhere else. Ended up picking up my 11th retail X1 game from them last night.

Now we just wait till February when some good games are coming out again.

Definitely Amazon. I didn't even know they were doing a special until I got an email

*Actual Text From Email*:

"Greetings from Amazon.com.

You saved $10.96 with Amazon.com's Pre-order Price Guarantee!

The price of the item(s) decreased after you ordered them, and we gave you the lowest price.

The following title(s) decreased in price:

Dead Rising 3 Day One Edition - Xbox One

Price on order date: $59.96

Price charged at shipping: $59.96

Lowest price before release date: $49.00

Amount to be refunded: $10.96

Quantity: 1

Total Savings: $10.96

You will receive an additional e-mail when this refund is processed."

So best bet is Amazon, if you are a Prime Member then you can get Free 2-Day Shipping. The free trial period is for one month, then after that you are charged $79.00 for a year, you can get it refunded as along as you cancel Prime Member within 1 month of the charge I believe.

Yeah that's where I went to get my games. When your getting multiple games, ten $ off helps a lot.

Target is also doing $10 gift cards with certain XB1 game purchase (but it is not really worth it because you have to buy a Mt. Dew or Doritos product to get it), but they may also price match Walmart, and BestBuy as long as it is not an online only sale. Though if I were to pick based off non-hassle customer service I would go with Walmart, their customer service tends to just be like "yea whatever".

Since I don't know when I will actually receive my XB1 I am not going to buy any games for it unless it is a really good deal, which I haven't seen yet. I did however score a Nyko controller base charger for the XB1 at Target for $30 that I am super happy about.

Most stores already have all their Black Friday deals listed but I have not heard anything yet for cyber Monday.