Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is looking to boost to level 50 hit me up. I've both read and heard that the relay boosting method is now working again. I myself have no way to confirm this until I can find enough people to try it. Regardless, I'm online almost everyday and definitely want to give this a shot. So if anyone is interested in trying this method or another, message me and I'll try to get enough people together to make it happen ASAP.

GT: FightTheRise05

edit: Never mind, this didn't even remotely work.

Edited by yearsinthemaking05

EDIT: got what I needed, thanks to everyone who helped.

I'm just coming back to this game after really long as something to do before the new releases later in the year. Anyway, I'm just posting to see if anyone is doing Team Player and/or The Cleaner. For the Cleaner I believe I just need the 4 kill and 5 kill in a row things. This is all provided that my account isn't glitched and I can unlock Tooled Up and the other ones that come eventually from multiplayer. Anyway, I'll just check back here occasionally so leave a post if interested! Thanks.

Edited by FRANKiEg101

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for pretty much all the multiplayer cheevos, in particular 'The Cleaner' and the 3 party member one (I forgot the name) Willing to help anyone in return.

PS, I don't have a headset as of yet, not long re-purchased my Xbox, but I do have a USB keyboard, so messaging is a bit faster, if that helps.

Gamertag - MyDixyNormes

Online around 7pm GMT onwards most nights.

• 2 weeks later...