Achievement Trading Thread

Xc0mmand0

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it out yet?

My gt is in my sig (with clickable link even) and to the left. Gonna pick it up and play it on my friends computer, and will probably hook up a controller, though I don't know yet..

Looks like it shouldn't take too long to trade all of the achievements, most of them I easily get in one game.. Though no-one on my friendslist is picking it up, and since I'll be playing at my friend it would be nice to get them quickly..

I've gotten everything in multiplayer so far except for Violent Cartographer, Rainman, and Hired Gun.

Cartographer and Rainman seem to be broken for me though... as I've done what I need to do to get them... but yeah... tag is PhanPSO. Just add me and send me a message when I'm on and I'll help anyone out who needs it.

I need most of them slowly getting them jumping in randoms, but still need triple, killtac, running riot, rainmaker, hired gun, violent cartographer and others just need some people to help. And I keep killing sword carrier but not getting the achievement hopes it not broke. Now I can't get the riot achievement, three riots got sword finally but not riot. :(

Looking for 3 more people (or more) to hopefully tonight or tommorow do Violent Cartographer, Rainman and I need to get Skewer Stopper, Decorated Soldier, Ninja achievements. So while we are doing Rainman we could do these or something and help other people get there's. Just send a FR to AG3NT SLANE and I'll start some customs.

just a heads up did all these maps today with only 2 people one time thru. Did not unlock. This violent catagropher achievement requires 3 people play thru entire map until the end on each map. you can set timer for 1 minute and it will work just need 3 people.