Online pass not redeeming for me

a7x4lyf3

Yea when I saw that I typed in every letter correctly and it still said invalid code I was about to get mad, VERY MAD, because this isn't the 1st time I've had an invalid code, I've actually had to call microsoft in the past for a few games that gave me a code that didn't work, my luck= shit... lol and I just tried again dope, still not working for me :/

Yea when I saw that I typed in every letter correctly and it still said invalid code I was about to get mad, VERY MAD, because this isn't the 1st time I've had an invalid code, I've actually had to call microsoft in the past for a few games that gave me a code that didn't work, my luck= shit... lol and I just tried again dope, still not working for me :/

I don't know what to say, there are others online as I type this. Hopefully they will have it sorted out quickly for those with problems.

Did you get a updat? Because there was one about a hour ago and it kicked me out of the trial just as I was fighting the last boss. After that is when I started seeing others online.

Been playing and my sword is rank 8 it takes 1million points to hit rank 9 and 1.5million to hit 10. Its like a total of 3-4 million to Max it from 1, though it doesn't take long at all. You can rank up quick from playing verses, I'm a level 24. The trials and verses both level you and weapons up and you also unlock more sword strikes with your UT and more stars and arrows, as well as cosmetic armour.