TU Notes & Lost Relics Achievement List

xhunterrrr

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the best way to get kills for the normal prize box

The best way to boost both: Kills and Ribbons.

Aftermath Act 2 Anybody home or something. Sorry have the German Version.

yout hide at the Stairs above on the Wall - Checkpoint.

After that stay there until your Teammates are all down. The Enemys rush to you.

Hold a grenade in the Hand until your almost dead then Relase it and die.

You get the Ribbon for Killed someone after you die. Between 10-20 Ribbons and kills.

Restart Ckeckpoint - Rinse and Repeat :)

The best way to boost both: Kills and Ribbons.

Aftermath Act 2 Anybody home or something. Sorry have the German Version.

yout hide at the Stairs above on the Wall - Checkpoint.

After that stay there until your Teammates are all down. The Enemys rush to you.

Hold a grenade in the Hand until your almost dead then Relase it and die.

You get the Ribbon for Killed someone after you die. Between 10-20 Ribbons and kills.

Restart Ckeckpoint - Rinse and Repeat :)

That's the mission I used except I used a Lancer to kill them and repeated until I had almost enough kills for the prize boxes.

Just do the glitch before they fix it.

That's what I've done. I did the "exploit" and got around 40 rare boxes. I'm very impatient and opened half of them and got gold skins for all guns + armor . Couldn't believe that shit. I've opened so many boxes and have only gotten xp. Lucky I guess but regardless I would have gotten them with the update shortly.

I'm confused the update isn't out but multiple things from the notes are already in effect. I was doing private matches and the scorcher had 15 in a mag, the ganasher has 2 mags to begin with and my own footsteps were alot quieter.

Edited by The Duke of Darkness

^ I can confirm those + noted Mortar on Gondola map instead of Torque Bow. Guess all the "little things" from the update can be already done whilst others like "Surprise" achievement need to be downloaded.

I'm confused the update isn't out but multiple things from the notes are already in effect. I was doing private matches and the scorcher had 15 in a mag, the ganasher has 2 mags to begin with and my own footsteps were alot quieter.

That stuff is currently server-side only, they're including it in the TU to make them permanent locally.

As something to work towards other than achievements? Plenty of games have goals to work towards that have no achievements.

True, and I am working towards them myself, but if i get all the achievements in this game, I'll stop and move on and not care that I didn't get all the medals. To me at least, to spend all that time grinding out medals and not getting rewarded is pointless.

True, and I am working towards them myself, but if i get all the achievements in this game, I'll stop and move on and not care that I didn't get all the medals. To me at least, to spend all that time grinding out medals and not getting rewarded is pointless.

I agree with you on this one. I did seriously 3.0 and I'm refusing to do it again. So I'm actually happy there has been no word on anymore dlc after this one. So hopefully it'll just be map packs only if they do release more .

I'm fairly certain there's no way to actually select both of the guns that you enter Execution with, correct? (ej. Markza and Sawed-Off) That would be too convenient considering the fact that I have the Gold skins unlocked for every weapon except the Gnasher and the Lancer. >_<

Edit: Nevermind. Just duplicated enough rare prize boxes to ensure I'll get the remainder of the skins I'm missing when the patch finally hits. Don't feel bad about it since I would've gotten them all legit by now if it weren't for all of that sh*tty XP I received instead. =P

Edited by Buruma