tomb raider collectors ed. unboxing..and lots of swag!!

cutterk73

I just changed my order to this now.

I was buying the Survival off ShopTo as the CE was around 78£ and I thought that was a little steep. For some reason, I never did a research into any other sites as ST are 90% of the time the best.

I just checked Amazon, and it's about 12£ cheaper. So I've just cancelled my ST Survival copy and brought the Amazon CE one!

Pretty stoked now, as it'll look good on my new shelves in my new flat ;)

Well my list has been this over the last few months.

Dead Space 3 [Normal]

Hitman HD [Normal] - Wanted LE but not in the UK

Crysis 3 Hunter Edition

Tomb Raider Collectors Edition

Bioshock Infinite Premium

Gears of War: Judgement - Can wait until the summer drought.

Ps: Barad is a whiny little girl x

Yeah true. This, Bioshock & Gears all within March..makes me sick just thinking about how good gaming is going to get very soon lmao.

PS: Nozza's a bitch. x

March and April are kicking my ass:

Tomb Raider Collector's Edition

Gears of War Judgement

Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition

Defiance Gamestop Exclusive Ultimate Edition

Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector's Edition

GAME has Survival Ed for 49.99 (£)

&

Deluxe Collectors Ed (one with Figure) at 69.99 (£)

Figure seems to put me off so I only have the Survival Ed on pre-order.

I am tempted to grab one of the Tomb Raider wireless controllers. Have a habit of buying the game art ones even with no reason other than "it's pretty" as my excuse to get it.

Edited by Bulldog LXXIII

I was thinking about the CE but then they released a special benelux edition what comes with and extra DLC map "Shanti Town" plus some extra DLC weapons and last but not least a great looking Steelbook. The Lara figurine is from fine play-arts same who made the Jensen figure for Deus-Ex i got that one but even its not bad it has to many joints and the stability isn,t great either. If they had added something simular as in the freedom edition for ACIII The awesome Connor statue with flag then i def had bought the Tomb Raider CE. Hope you enjoy yours when you get it guys :)

Not gonna lie, it actually looks like a pretty neat special addition they've managed to put together there. If I had the money I would grab one, as the price range isn't too over expensive considering all the stuff what you get with it.

And the chick in that video (Marie) is cuter than a button. Will now stalk her and be arrested.

I got my CE on Tuesday and it's pretty decent!

The thing I liked was that the LC figure came with a few different weapons and swappable hands! Everything else looks good to! But I do agre with a friend and wish she came on some sort of circular stand. Makes it a little easier to stand up.

Looks nice next to my BL2 Chest!