Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you get the achievement "1.21 Jigowatts?!?!" I have gone into band quick play and done star power all at the same time but still no achievement?? I have got the achievement "Super Group Unite" and I thought if you got that wouldn't you get "1.21 Jigowatts?!?!" too?? Seeming that you need to get a x8 all at the same time for and "Super Group Unite" and "1.21 Jigowatts?!?!" you don't even need to get a x8 to get the achievement... BUT I DON'T!?

Am I doing it wrong??

Or explain again how to do it (but explain easier than the guide)??

Edited by JumpEddieJump

Didn't want to start a new thread for this so...

When going for platinum rockstars we got 100% and didnt get achievement (like in my other thread I stated) but I went to test vocals to see if they were missing anything.

So the fan doesnt hit the freeform making it the only 0%, does that count for the 100% because if it does that is just silly but I will at least know why it didnt work.

• 2 weeks later...
i have completed all gigs in band career , even the ones you have to purchase . and no achievement ?

i noticed the last 2 gigs ,the 17 and 18 gig in newyork are not available altho all others are complete what gives? anyone

i am having the same problem! i have tried asking around and searching on this but no answer if anyone has one please help.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a bit confused about the 'Axe Museum' achievement. I've completed the guitar tour on hard, but I'm not confident that I could 5-star every song on that difficulty. but now that I've done them all on hard already, would it not be possible to replay them all on medium for the purpose of this achievement?

^^^^Yes it they have to be 5 Star on any difficulty.

now, i have a problem. i played Bass career on Expert. now on the last gig. and i cannot get past the last song before the encore. i simply cannot strum fast enough and fail easily. any tricks that might help me in getting past this? im so close to getting that achievement.

now, i have a problem. i played Bass career on Expert. now on the last gig. and i cannot get past the last song before the encore. i simply cannot strum fast enough and fail easily. any tricks that might help me in getting past this? im so close to getting that achievement.

I don't know what the song is, but if your only problem is that you strum too slow, try taking the strum "bar (or whatever its called)" between your thumb and your forefinger, then just strum up and down fast. That is the way I like to strum in songs like Assassin :p

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

something that i have seen, but not attempted, is take a piece of duct tape and put it so one end is on one side of the strumbar, then it folds over on itself, and the other end goes on the other side of the strumbar, creating a flap of duct tape. just pinch the flap inbetween your pointer finger and thumb and you should find that you can strum much faster

------------

PM about any achievements i have that u have questions about and i will be glad to help :)

Hey guys, can anyone explain what the requirements are for a career to be considered "completed"? My solo career achievement didn't unlock after the credits rolled and I played Pull Me Under, nor did it unlock after I played the other gig in that venue, with Satch Boogie.

I checked back through the other venues and it came when I unlocked Zak Wlyde, who was the only celebrity I hadn't already met. I still have some other gigs left, but all of them are ones that need to be bought- so to complete a career do you need to A). both reach the credits and play with all the guest stars or B). play every free gig in the career?

I hope it's the first method if only because it's faster to do, but seeing as Bling, Bling will take forever I guess I don't care if it's the latter.

Oh, and I sorely underestimated Satch Boogie :-( Can I five-star that gig on Hard and have all the other songs I did on Expert count towards Axe Museum, or do I have to start a new Guitar career from scratch?

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys, can anyone explain what the requirements are for a career to be considered "completed"? My solo career achievement didn't unlock after the credits rolled and I played Pull Me Under, nor did it unlock after I played the other gig in that venue, with Satch Boogie.

I checked back through the other venues and it came when I unlocked Zak Wlyde, who was the only celebrity I hadn't already met. I still have some other gigs left, but all of them are ones that need to be bought- so to complete a career do you need to A). both reach the credits and play with all the guest stars or B). play every free gig in the career?

I hope it's the first method if only because it's faster to do, but seeing as Bling, Bling will take forever I guess I don't care if it's the latter.

Oh, and I sorely underestimated Satch Boogie :-( Can I five-star that gig on Hard and have all the other songs I did on Expert count towards Axe Museum, or do I have to start a new Guitar career from scratch?

first of all, in order to get the career complete chievo you need to complete all free gigs, encores and all, and roll through the credits.

second, to get the axe museum, just five star all songs on guitar on any difficulty. so look for ones that arent five starred and just play them on medium or hard or whatever.

• 6 months later...

Curious, doing Bling Bling...how long does it take to earn that money? I'm most of the way through a medium career on guitar, 2nd career (first was drums on easy) and I've only earned about $36,000 so far. Seems to be going very very slow!

Planning on doing bass career on hard next and then vocals on either beginner or easy over a few beers for Jack of All Trades. I suck at singing, tone deaf and have no range, rock on! :rock

Am just plugging away at a few gigs here and there when I find the time. Not going marathon on it. Ugh, would drive myself mad and get sick of the songs. Can't do expert on any instrument...just not that good.

Chances of hitting Bling Bling by the end of the 4th career? Likely / not likely?