Happy Action Theater & Kinect Party doesn't count calories anymore

VicRattlehead

I just signed onto the Playfit app to see if they added any new games and to my surprise I got the achievement for burning 300 calories in each of four Kinect games, even though I know I have only played three games. Since Kinect Party was the only new Kinect game I have played I checked here to see if someone had posted about it.

I just tried to burn more calories and it didn't register. I'm hoping it will register more calories. I would love to finish this off.

Is anyone else having issues with Kinect Party counting?

Doesnt count with me and doesnt add 1 to the played game counter so cant get the four game achs.
well, the game isn't shown in the page of the supported games but still count -'til the counter work-

EDIT: like I've seen on this thread this problem there isn't only with these games but with many of them, it's PlayFit that doesn't count properly the calories burnt

Edited by VicRattlehead

I decided to try it again today to see if Kinect Party counted calories.

I tried playing only Happy Action Theater games while playing Kinect Party. I played for about 20 minutes and then checked the Playfit app. No calories were counted. I then played Kinect Party and only played the games that came with Kinect Party. Once again, I did this for about 20 minutes. This time the Playfit app counted calories.

I'm not sure if this is the trick or not. It could just be that the first 20 minutes didn't count and the second 20 minutes did. Hopefully this has something to do with the sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't dilemma. I will certainly be trying this again in the next couple days.

• 1 month later...