Nari in Saudi Arabia (weapons dealer)

Ferocious

Does it matter if you kill him or not? I noticed in the mini-guide it doesn't mention him as being a part of any of the achievements and also if I let him go taking the money, do I get another mission out of it?

I plan on doing a few playthroughs but this one will be more of my "nice guy" playthrough but I would like to just shoot the f***er because he deserves it or at least arrest him, however if it prevents any of the achievements and/or missions I won't this time around and I'll shoot him next time. I've done all three options and reloaded to do it again stealth (which I did) and am at the part to kill him, arrest him, or let him go getting money from him and tracking him to get the buyers.

Just to play it safe, I extorted him and already got an email with some information in it and a "good job" by the mission handler.

However, I did reload and kill him a few times just for kicks because he's evil scum that deserves it (the scene is epic with what Thorton says haha).

If you let him go, you get the most money. If you arrest him, you will sometimes get intel from his captors. If you kill him, then nada. You do have to let him live for Thorton Inc. and Ask Questions First Shoot Later.

Actually when I tried all three, I got $15k from both extorting him and also arresting him (got an email that the budget was increased and I pressed download and it wired the money into my account, which was also $15k).. however so I can do the two achievements mentioned above I let him go.. although I did replay it and kill him a few times, the scene is beyond epic... damn is this game better than most people realize. However that's when I was sure he's an evil prick... who knows. I'm sure many surprises are within the storyline so I'm looking forward to the next play-through as well to do judge, jury, and executioner to get some the evil scum that deserve it.