Play together online

Hey everyone,this is my 1st thread, so try to be nice about it(although I think everyone on tisforum is kind) just puting it out there.

Anyway, this thread is basicallya social reference. How it works is, you post your gamertag, and what you like to play, then, the next person can say there's, and try to start an online sesion with other people.

I'll start, My gamertag is PurpleRacer21 and I will be playing Midnight Club Los Angeles. I usually dont take friend requests from people I have not met in person, though I may make an acception.

That is how it should look as a comment. I hope you guys fnd this thread useful.

Hey everyone,this is my 1st thread, so try to be nice about it(although I think everyone on tisforum is kind) just puting it out there.

Anyway, this thread is basicallya social reference. How it works is, you post your gamertag, and what you like to play, then, the next person can say there's, and try to start an online sesion with other people.

I'll start, My gamertag is PurpleRacer21 and I will be playing Midnight Club Los Angeles. I usually dont take friend requests from people I have not met in person, though I may make an acception.

That is how it should look as a comment. I hope you guys fnd this thread useful.

Welcome to the forum.

You should have a look around, we have individual sections set up for each game on the 360 where you can find dedicated threads for this exact type of thing. It is much more organized that way. :)

You can find these sections by clicking achievements at the top of the page, or by scrolling down on the main forum.