What do you think R* should do?

NUFC_Matty

How in the world did you spend 41 million dollars? lol.

I really don't know... :confused:

All my money stats seem 'slightly' off (which is why I'm annoyed at R*; because I'm sure they'll never be fixed, unless this miracle back-up server with all the money stats, that everyone believes in, real does exist)...

Edited by Doktor Wilhelm

I'm certain they have stats of exactly how much money has been made vs exists & they could just comb that illegitimate money out starting with the largest accounts down to the smallest, hopefully they won't leave people broke but that is how I started the game & that is how we all should. I'm ready for a home to save up for & more garage space so I have reasons to grind for cash even though it's not tough anymore if you play co op missions on hard you can make plenty each day! I just want the modding to stop so I can enjoy the grind of earning money to purchase things, it's even harder to find people who actually want to earn money now...Bring back the economy that everyone hated as I want the long term commitment...

I guess as long as your happy that's all that matters... nite nite

They should the ban the people who modded the money - don't let this this be confused with people who received the money, it wasn't like you get accept/reject option. I was one who was given it and was not happy, I don't want it, I want to earn it, second character created solved that problem.

They need to sort out the god-mode players!!

Post has already been addressed about them removing the money.

I agree with the micro transactions being pushed. The amount of copies GTA sold should be enough to let Rockstar know they made a great game...But no, they went and ruined themselves by making you play copious amounts of hours to get cool stuff unless you pay real money for fake money.

I thought the reason they added the micro transactions was so they could keep paying people to give the free updates to GTA Online.

The sales they got from the game have gone into getting the money back from what they spent making the game and also putting it into future projects like DLCs to make them the best they can be.

If they keep doing free updates for a while as well as DLC then I won't be complaining about micro transactions or how they nerfed missions because it doesn't really affect, me and I will be able to have more free content to play around with and therefore have more fun. However, if they stop the free updates within the next 2-3 months then I would say the micro-transactions were a money grab.

Think about it this way. If these free updates are going to keep happening for atleast another year then people need to get paid for giving them. Would you rather some random people spent their money on micro-transactions whereas you haven't or would you rather pay a yearly or monthly fee to be able to play online. We could have also had no updates but I want them as it makes the game more fun.

I guess as long as your happy that's all that matters... nite nite

It's not about me being happy, it's their game & we all agreed to play it as R* sees fit, if you don't like that there is an eject button.

About all the things purchased with this money, I hope they have a way to take it all too as it's stealing. Yes, they own all rights to GTA! If you're not happy with GTA Online there are plenty of other games to play & enjoi, just because you have a voice does not mean you have a right to complain with it. I can assure you that R* is putting 110% into this game as thy have all their others(these problems aren't their fault, assholes did this. Hacking needs to be stopped at the console, I sure hope it happens soon or I'll just quit trying to enjoy MP) & they will find a solution to the hackers just as they did in MP3.

GTA Online is just a baby & watching it become the most amazing online experience ever is most of the fun for me! Be a productive member of GTA Online, report cheaters, offer suggestions to R*([email protected] if the e-mail for ideas) to improve the game, support it & you will be rewarded with the largest & most diverse MP experience on console...

True. In GTAO, you can hardly call them Pay-To-Win cards.

Edit: I have a friend who is convinced they'll add Shark Cards that can boost your level. Example: $10 gets you 100 rank levels or something. I can't see it happening, but wouldn't be surprised if it did.

It's not about me being happy, it's their game & we all agreed to play it as R* sees fit, if you don't like that there is an eject button.

About all the things purchased with this money, I hope they have a way to take it all too as it's stealing. Yes, they own all rights to GTA! If you're not happy with GTA Online there are plenty of other games to play & enjoi, just because you have a voice does not mean you have a right to complain with it. I can assure you that R* is putting 110% into this game as thy have all their others(these problems aren't their fault, assholes did this. Hacking needs to be stopped at the console, I sure hope it happens soon or I'll just quit trying to enjoy MP) & they will find a solution to the hackers just as they did in MP3.

GTA Online is just a baby & watching it become the most amazing online experience ever is most of the fun for me! Be a productive member of GTA Online, report cheaters, offer suggestions to R*([email protected] if the e-mail for ideas) to improve the game, support it & you will be rewarded with the largest & most diverse MP experience on console...

Well there is that whole "Freedom of Speech" thing, not sure if you live in the U.S.A. as this site has a diverse community, But anyways if that's 110% maybe they should look into some other field of employment. Feel free to show me where I was complaining

I hate it when people use the 'pay to win' expression about micro-transactions.

It just doesn't make any sense at all...

What exactly do you 'win' by purchasing in game currency? Please tell me?

I couldn't agree more. Why do people say that?

Well there is that whole "Freedom of Speech" thing, not sure if you live in the U.S.A. as this site has a diverse community, But anyways if that's 110% maybe they should look into some other field of employment. Feel free to show me where I was complaining

I couldn't agree more. Why do people say that?

Right, because possibly 1000's of awards, some of the most influential games of the last three generations, the biggest selling games of all time & a following that will preorder millions of copies isn't proof of quality right? Hackers can break any code if they want to, until it's stopped at the console like MS would like to do but backed out of this will be how MP games go...The SP experience is a 10/10 & the online is a bonus! I wasn't point to you or anyone specific but it seems the whole community is in an uproar over these hackers even though every damn MP game worth it's salt gets hacked but they all seem to forget the amazing 100 hour SP campaign they played.....

Right, because possibly 1000's of awards, some of the most influential games of the last three generations, the biggest selling games of all time & a following that will preorder millions of copies isn't proof of quality right? Hackers can break any code if they want to, until it's stopped at the console like MS would like to do but backed out of this will be how MP games go...The SP experience is a 10/10 & the online is a bonus! I wasn't point to you or anyone specific but it seems the whole community is in an uproar over these hackers even though every damn MP game worth it's salt gets hacked but they all seem to forget the amazing 100 hour SP campaign they played.....

Take the modder's out of the mix, the online has been a bit of a train wreck from the start (in my opinion). I wouldn't call it a bonus? I've heard that before "You paid for the 1st disc the second disc was free". What? Is CoD online a bonus too? I guess if had one complaint it would be that it seems that there only concern is putting as much pressure as they can on people to buy the "Shark Cards". Do I think they should fix the modding problem? Of course. Does it affect me? Not really as I don't hang out in public lobbies/sessions. I think the uproar(from the community) is that for no fault of there own they might be banned. Make sense?

Peace on Earth to you my friend : )

I don't understand why you'd be upset about it having issues when R* specifically stated that GTA Online was something truly new & would have problems..The entire thing is a work in progress & if that's an issue for you then every single other game on console comes as it is & never, ever changes. People aren't getting banned though are they? I've got money & I'm not banned nor is anyone I know that was given money, only those abusing the system will be banned & Rockstar has that right, this is software after all(we don't own shit nor are we due anymore than they offer).

I don't understand why you'd be upset about it having issues when R* specifically stated that GTA Online was something truly new & would have problems..The entire thing is a work in progress & if that's an issue for you then every single other game on console comes as it is & never, ever changes. People aren't getting banned though are they? I've got money & I'm not banned nor is anyone I know that was given money, only those abusing the system will be banned & Rockstar has that right, this is software after all(we don't own shit nor are we due anymore than they offer).

It's called arrogance and ignorance. I saw this happening months before. It's NOT like any other MP game no matter where you find similarities. That's just too much for some one-sided people to process.

Because it's NOT your "average" game.

Edited by Flibbity Floid

]I don't understand why you'd be upset[/color] about it having issues when R* specifically stated that GTA Online was something truly new & would have problems..The entire thing is a work in progress & if that's an issue for you then every single other game on console comes as it is & never' date=' ever changes. People aren't getting banned though are they? I've got money & I'm not banned nor is anyone I know that was given money, only those abusing the system will be banned & Rockstar has that right, this is software after all(we don't own shit nor are we due anymore than they offer).[/quote']

lol Where did I say I was upset? Calm down dude, I could care less. You said you didn't know why to "whole" community seemed upset and I gave you my opinion. That's all. pissing contest over...

It's called arrogance and ignorance. I saw this happening months before. It's NOT like any other MP game no matter where you find similarities. That's just too much for some one-sided people to process.

Because it's NOT your "average" game.

Wow, you guys are perfect for each other.