Game Informer gives Jumper A 1.75

Ry Fryy

Game Informer Online Review

To all the truck drivers out there who are transporting copies of Jumper: Griffin’s Story to retail, please redirect your shipments to Alamogordo, New Mexico. You’ll know you are in the right location when you see thousands of E.T. cartridges moving out of the way to make room for your shipment. Jumper fails on all fronts; animation, sound, level design, control, combat, storytelling, balancing, item management…all of it. It can also be completed in approximately two hours. Initially, I had this listed as another one of its problems, but if you make the mistake of playing this game as I have, I think you’ll agree its short length is its most praiseworthy aspect.

LOL. This game is that bad, huh?

Its soo fucking lame, thank God the achievements weren't too hard. In my book its up there with SuperMan Returns and TenchuZ.

Superman Returns was miles better than this one (which should tell you how bad Jumper is). At least Superman had a few redeeming qualities (some decent visuals, a sense that the game *could* have been good). This one is crap, top to bottom.

At so many points while playing this game I suddenly realized that my mouth was ajar from disbelief. It's so wretchedly broken I can't imagine how it could even be released. I was fighting the camera more than the enemies, that's not an exaggeration. This is something that you would expect was produced in a garage. No doubt in my mind, worst game I've played on 360 so far.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GI was probably paid to give it that much. This game sucks so much balls its retarded.

I would love to know wtf the developers of this game were honestly thinking.

there is ZERO aspect of this game and I would recommend it to NO ONE. I wouldn't even recommend this game to my worst enemy...

I just needed to rant I suppose... It's just so irritating. There is no fun factor, graphics suck, gameplay suck, controls suck, camera sucks especially.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that this game is pretty brutal. I had a feeling it would be but 1000 gs in under 5 hours? I think I can handle it for that free reward haha. I hated DiRT more than this game, it was a struggle getting through DiRT, at least this is quick and easy.

I feel sorry for anyone who bought this.

• 2 weeks later...

This has got to be the worst game on the 360 by far! I got an easy 650 points out of it and now I'm stuck on the last part of level 6 because the play control is so bad! Stay away even if you want it for the achievements, the game is just plan terrible on all fronts. I was planning on beating it fairly fast but with the awfull controls, its just a pain to deal with it. Returning to Blockbuster, never to beat it (I'm not renting it again), the controls are so bad its' almost unplayable at times. When I want the idiot to hit someone properly, I intend for it to be acurate not miss the enemy and leave him open for a combo. Games like this shouldn't even make it to market, but its' based on a movie that sucks so what can we expect? Avoid it like the plague unless you want the achievements and then be ready for a headache.

• 3 weeks later...

I was a video game tester for a long time, after falling out of world 4 times in my first playtru I just give up, that was def the worst game ever, and I tester some leapster game lol... That was worst than n Pre-Alpha version.

Edited by Spliff Starz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...