Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for people who wants to boost these achievements. I am free to play any time today, tomorrow and Monday. It's Saturday 1114am now. Send me a message or put your name down in this thread so we can all know who's joining.

1)Didn't See It Comin'

2)Bird of Prey

3)Flash of Light

4)Dodge This!

5)That Won't Save You

6)Outta My Way!

Looking for 5 players to Help boost the following Achievements:

Crimson DLC:

Now They Fly?: Airborne kill in the Warthog

Clay Pidgeon: Shoot an enemy who is airborne from a Man Cannon

Special Delivery: Kill an enemy with melee when landing from a Man cannon

Majestic DLC:

Didn't see it comin' : Assasinate an enemy who's in zoom mode

Bird of Prey: "5 air assassinations"

Bulletsponge: two close call medals in one match

Clever Girl: 5 kills while Active Camo is on

Flash of Light: Double kill with one pulse grenade

Pigs can fly: Kill 3 enemies while they are using Jetpack

I thrust at Thee: perform a melee kill right after using thrust pack

Castle DLC:

All achievements

I have 2 guests to make it easier finding people to play. I am online now for the next 2 hours. So anytime now would be appreciated :D

Hi,

I'm looking to work through the campaign on heroic or legendary for the achievements or Spartan Ops episodes on legendary.

I'm on right now and will be around for about 5hrs. I'll be on at the same time each night to get them done. Feel free to add me. GT: Daymun

Trying to get a boosting session together for Crimson map pack achievements for Saturday 11/05/2013 06:30am Australia-Sydney time here is a link for people with different timezones http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

If anyone has a guest controller can you please add it to the list and send me a friend request.

This is the first time i have tried to organise a boosting session so hopefully there is enough people and it works out well.

Once we start can no one please leave the session until all players have their achievements.

1.ElaborateEnd

2.CSI Lurch 888

3.Agusta1

4.Statikfobia

5.(+1) Statikfobia

6.desperados99

Just posted this here because i need more players to join the boosting session, if any one would like to join can you add your name to the list on the Crimson DLC thread thanks.

Edited by ElaborateEnd

Hi,

I'm looking to work through the campaign on heroic or legendary for the achievements or Spartan Ops episodes on legendary.

I'm on right now and will be around for about 5hrs. I'll be on at the same time each night to get them done. Feel free to add me. GT: Daymun

sp ops

am in

Trying to get a boosting session together for Crimson map pack achievements for Saturday 11/05/2013 06:30am Australia-Sydney time here is a link for people with different timezones http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

If anyone has a guest controller can you please add it to the list and send me a friend request.

This is the first time i have tried to organise a boosting session so hopefully there is enough people and it works out well.

Once we start can no one please leave the session until all players have their achievements.

1.ElaborateEnd

2.CSI Lurch 888

3.Agusta1

4.Statikfobia

5.(+1) Statikfobia

6.desperados99

Just posted this here because i need more players to join the boosting session, if any one would like to join can you add your name to the list on the Crimson DLC thread thanks.

Need one with two more more controllers now.

Edited by modano

1.ElaborateEnd

2.CSI Lurch 888

3.Agusta1

4.Statikfobia

5.(+1) Statikfobia

6.desperados99

Thanks to all the people who joined in on the session and waited around. It's a shame we could not finish all the Crimson dlc achievements. Sorry to waste everybodys time. desperados99 thanks for your help.

Edited by ElaborateEnd

Looking for someone to help me with the last two mission Midnight and Epilgue

If your willing to help send me a msg or a friend request. (trying to finish this today) my handle is: Rice2k1

(trying to get 2 more people)

I will post when I have found people to help me with this.

Hi all,

I need to get the two co-op campaign achievements and the 3 spartan ops achievements 'no one left behind', 'what power outage?' and 'no easy way out'.

Anyone up for it? Cant imagine it'll take too long- especially if there's a group of us. :)

GT: DavrosA