Tomb Raider - Fast XP and Salvage 27,000xp + in 10 mins (Video Inside)

MyRifleIsBroken

Thanks buddy. That now finishes off the True Commitment achievement description. Just need confirmation no whether you actually need to be P3L58 to actually get Shopaholic now!

Edit: Can you confirm how many total upgrades there are and characters?

Edit 2: I just noticed in your video, you set the time limit as 10mins... Is there a reason why? The original thread stated 20, and I have it done as that in the guide. Bare in mind I'm watching this without sound, so you may be commenting on the video without me knowing!

Edited by Nozza

Thanks buddy. That now finishes off the True Commitment achievement description. Just need confirmation no whether you actually need to be P3L58 to actually get Shopaholic now!

Edit 2: I just noticed in your video, you set the time limit as 10mins... Is there a reason why? The original thread stated 20, and I have it done as that in the guide. Bare in mind I'm watching this without sound, so you may be commenting on the video without me knowing!

I am commenting and i say you can set it too whatever you like but 10 mins is more than enough to grab all 20, either way the round ends once you grab them all

EDIT - There are 24 characters in total (12 for each faction) however i can't confirm the prices or how many are unlocked from the start. At a very firm guess i think you have to buy 20 of them

Way too many upgrades to count and they all range from 250 - 4000 salvage each if i remember correctly

Edited by MyRifleIsBroken

I am commenting and i say you can set it too whatever you like but 10 mins is more than enough to grab all 20, either way the round ends once you grab them all

Ah, ok. I think I'll keep it to 20mins to play it safe just in case something goes wrong.

Do you have an answer for my 1st question? Though I think looking at the video I can do the total upgrades part. The thing is I'm listing all the upgrades, levels they unlock and salvage cost. Same for characters. I've only managed to get 4 from your video.

Would love a mini list. If you can't don't worry, because I can obviously get them from Rep later in the week or when I get onto the game.

Edited by Nozza

Cool. Thanks! I added a slight edit to my post above to give you an idea why ;)

I'll add the extra info to the guide.

I will put up a video showing all the weapons and attachments and scroll over them all for the prices if you like, give me like 20 mins and it should be up

Just to clarify you don't buy the guns or the perk things, just the attachments themselves are needed the rest if free once you hit the corresponding level

I will put up a video showing all the weapons and attachments and scroll over them all for the prices if you like, give me like 20 mins and it should be up

Just to clarify you don't buy the guns or the perk things, just the attachments themselves are needed the rest if free once you hit the corresponding level

Oh right. So why does the achievement say 'Purchase'? lol

Oh right. So why does the achievement say 'Purchase'? lol

It doesn't it says buy every upgrade and character meaning the weapon upgrades and the characters

The perks that do stuff like increase xp from kills and make you sprint for longer just unlock at certain levels though and are not something you buy same as the weapons themselves.

Just want to point out that it appears there are also 2 missable achievements.

Both of them are secret, one is for exhausting all conversations with certain people, (TRYING TO KEEP THIS SPOILER FREE)

The other one is for shooting a certain animal on a beach however this animal will not appear in my game upon completing it hence i have now missed out on it requiring a whole new run since i have spent almost 2hrs fast travelling and doing everything possible to make it spawn when it should just be there

Keep in mind enemies also do not appear to respawn making any kill related achievements and looting bodies potentially missable also

Edited by MyRifleIsBroken

It doesn't it says buy every upgrade and character meaning the weapon upgrades and the characters

The perks that do stuff like increase xp from kills and make you sprint for longer just unlock at certain levels though and are not something you buy same as the weapons themselves.

Right. Gonna have to change that a bit then in the guide. So to recap.

Perks (Skills)/Weapons: Free > unlock at set level

Upgrades/Characters: Cost Salvage

I was getting confused thinking the upgrades were the perks.

So keep all salvage for upgrades until hitting 3rd prestige but characters stay, correct?

Private has to be online in case of patch..?

Anyway great work - keep it up and subbed.

Yes to even click multiplayer you have to be connected to xbox live and yes when you prestige your characters and salvage carry over buy any attachment you have bought will be lost so don't bother until 3rd prestige

Yes that is 100% correct, also check my edited post above, might be useful for you

Ok, seen the edit. I know of the secret achievements, but obviously I don't know how to gain them except for the crab one.

If you have more information on these but it includes spoilers, I do not mind so much. Feel free to PM me the details if you have any more that is.

I'll edit the guide now, that these two are both missable. The 3rd one 'Boom Goes the Dynamite' is not?

Ok so i just figured out that the MP saved data is 100% linked to your profile and not stored on a server or on the HDD.

I know this because i just loaded the game up and selected cloud storage for the device and i am now level 1.

I then went back to my HDD and i was back at level 19 or something like that.

Anyways on the plus side i will type up a list for you Nozza of everything item you need to buy, the cost and the levels. give me some time though. Will be done today though for sure

Ok, seen the edit. I know of the secret achievements, but obviously I don't know how to gain them except for the crab one.

If you have more information on these but it includes spoilers, I do not mind so much. Feel free to PM me the details if you have any more that is.

I'll edit the guide now, that these two are both missable. The 3rd one 'Boom Goes the Dynamite' is not?

Technically no it's not so long as you do it before killing all the enemies in the entire game, i highly recommend using the shotgun for that particular achievement also

Anyways on the plus side i will type up a list for you Nozza of everything item you need to buy, the cost and the levels. give me some time though. Will be done today though for sure

No rush on that. I've got a few things to edit and fix in the guide as it is with all the details coming out.

Technically no it's not so long as you do it before killing all the enemies in the entire game, i highly recommend using the shotgun for that particular achievement also

Is it best though to put it down as missable. I mean, if you miss it and then hit continue form the main menu. Do you think it'll reset and turn back up or still be gone meaning a new game has to be started?

Yes to even click multiplayer you have to be connected to xbox live and yes when you prestige your characters and salvage carry over buy any attachment you have bought will be lost so don't bother until 3rd prestige

Thank you.

Kinda got it as you said in your video but double checking just for sakes.

Looking forward to more uploads.

You the man.

No rush on that. I've got a few things to edit and fix in the guide as it is with all the details coming out.

Is it best though to put it down as missable. I mean, if you miss it and then hit continue form the main menu. Do you think it'll reset and turn back up or still be gone meaning a new game has to be started?

Well that achievement is just for simply shooting the explosive out of the air and tons of enemies throw them so there are many opportunities to get it. Only really missable if you have no intention of trying for it

OK so i discovered that without being the right level for the weapons to be unlocked you cannot see the attachments for each weapon so nothing i can do about that.

However here are the characters you need to buy

Name - Level - Salvage Cost

Faction - Survivors

Grim - Level 8 - 250

Reyes - Level 16 - 500

Steph - Level 24 - 1000

Victor - Level 32 - 2000

Whitman - Level 40 - 3000

Pilot - Level 48 - 5000

Lara - Level 60 - 10000

Faction - SolarII

Creeper - Level 4 - 250