Destruction During Single-Player Campaign

Do you think there will be a way to go on destructive binges while playing single player without having a ton of the EDF guys showing up? I have a feeling that there will be points while I'm playing that I just feel like destroying buildings just for the hell of it or for fun, but I don't want to have to deal with the EDF like in the demo.

I hope they might release a mode (which only crackdown release so far .. they are so intelligent) where you can enable cheat during a gameplay , but you can't save or unlock acheviement , so you just put yourself godmode and don't have to worry about those EDF soldier.

I'm a fan of "destroy everything" or "shoot at everything" in a game

I hope they might release a mode (which only crackdown release so far .. they are so intelligent) where you can enable cheat during a gameplay , but you can't save or unlock acheviement , so you just put yourself godmode and don't have to worry about those EDF soldier.

I'm a fan of "destroy everything" or "shoot at everything" in a game

Great idea !

there are cheats ingame. you can enable them during the campaign but you cant save or earn achievements.

Cool !

In the past I was a big cheater :o , N64 , ps2 , I always put cheat on but when Xbox360 comes with is achievement points I had to play game without cheat .. and wow I enjoy gaming so much more now , but I like some time to just set chaos and don't have to worried about my life or my ammunition

So if they really put cheat in the game (that disable achievement and saves) that's fine with me since you don't have to worry about loosing achievement or maybe get stuck with cheat after you save