Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm an English player (GMT Lodnon) and I'm looking for players english or american or anyone who wants to get the general achievement

I'm free at Everydays; so mon-sun, at anytime, just ask lol.

1. ITS SONNYY

My GT is: ITS SONNYY

Message me on here and join the list to say that you're want to do it or message me on live to say that you wanna join. Thanks

Edited by ITS SONNYY

I picked up CoD 3 as it's the last Cod game I've yet to play and complete. I want to get the MP done first so I dont have to worry about shutdown servers. If there are any boosting groups going at it and need an extra hit me up and I'll jump right in. I've got a bunch of friends that "want" to do it but are never all on at the same time or dont want to at the time. Maybe if they see me working on it they'll jump aboard too.

GT: SithFloor

Alright, I'm an English player (GMT Lodnon) and I'm looking for players english or american or anyone who wants to get the general achievement

I'm free at Everydays; so mon-sun, at anytime, just ask lol. As soon as i can get 8 players to join we can start this boosting session.

1. ITS SONNYY

2. fuzzbecool219

3. sithfloor

Message me on here and join the list to say that you're want to do it or message me on live to say that you wanna join. Thanks

Edited by ITS SONNYY

I'm free at Everydays; so mon-sun, at anytime, just ask lol. As soon as i can get 8 players to join we can start this boosting session.

1. ITS SONNYY

2. fuzzbecool219

3. sithfloor

Sign me up also im free anytime im normally on all day most days

Originally Posted by ITS SONNYY http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. ITS SONNYY

2. fuzzbecool219

3. sithfloor

4. DragonPwnr99

5. planeZer0

6. Corrupt UK83

Originally Posted by ITS SONNYY http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. ITS SONNYY

2. fuzzbecool219

3. sithfloor

4. DragonPwnr99

5. planeZer0

6. Corrupt UK83

1. ITS SONNYY

2. fuzzbecool219

3. sithfloor

4. DragonPwnr99

5. planeZer0

6. Corrupt UK83

im in, thanks GT:Funkyboy K

1. ITS SONNYY

2. fuzzbecool219

3. sithfloor

4. DragonPwnr99

5. planeZer0

6. Corrupt UK83

7. Funkyboy K