Achievement Trading Thread

nayR2012

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a Unicorn and a Dullard rated player to help me with those two achievements, as well as Always a Bridesmaid. Hopefully we should be able to get both of them at once if the Unicorn is third, I'm second, and the Dullard comes in first. Anyway, I'm also a Unicorn as well, so if there's anyone who needs Beat a Winner, I'm there.

Send a message to slycooper20 on Live. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I'm also available through Thursday evening, so you have a good window.

Looking for a couple of people to get the "Menga-a-Quatre, "Lose to a Loser", "Always a Bridesmaid", and "Beat a Winner"

GT: x sqix x just leave me a message or send me a friend request. Can usually be on anytime Friday or Saturday's and before 12:30 pm (EST) or after 1:00 am (EST)

Currently I'm a unicorn but willing to drop down to a dullard to return the favor

I need all 4 online achievements. I'll trade wins. I'm also a unicorn and can move my save onto a usb drive so I can have a separate dullard ranking as well for anyone that needs those 2 achievements. I want to return this game to Gamefly by the end of the week so message me.

Gamertag: Doomed Smurf